World Wide Corals Tax Craze LIVE SALE! - ReFUN your ReFUND!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Pyromofyr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
download.jpeg

neddog1558

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ugh, feel frustrated this morning. I had another mushroom drop off the plug. I now have the Speckled Red Hot Mushroom isolated in a container with the WWC Indigo Mushroom that dropped off two days ago. Indigo not looking very happy! I am hoping this is because just them try to find a happy place and not nothing else. I will keep you posted @WWC. Everything else I got is doing good!!!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ugh, feel frustrated this morning. I had another mushroom drop off the plug. I now have the Speckled Red Hot Mushroom isolated in a container with the WWC Indigo Mushroom that dropped off two days ago. Indigo not looking very happy! I am hoping this is because just them try to find a happy place and not nothing else. I will keep you posted @WWC. Everything else I got is doing good!!!

I'm sorry to hear that an additional one has come off. But you're doing the right thing in keeping them in an isolated container. Just make sure to have the flow and light intensity as low as possible (75 to 100 par) so they can balloon up and quickly attach. We would be happy to help some more. Please email some photos to [email protected] and we'll do whatever we can on this end to help you out!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Drawing finished!

Cooley J.
gets EcoTech Marine Vectra S1 Pump
Leung M. - WWC $500 Frag Pack
Callaway J. - Brightwell Aquatics Bacteria Starter Pack
Robinson R. - Brightwell Aquatics Coral Nutrition Pack

Congrats to the winners! We will be in contact with you shortly regarding your prizes.

Thanks again everyone for another great WWC Live Sale!

JustinC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC URGENT I know you guys are closed right now, trying to figure out what we should do about our shipment? A tornado hit our town (we are fine), our shipment is 4 hours away at the Fedex hub. When I call them, customer service says they don't know when it will ship out time wise due to them being hit by the same storm.

Jrod381

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC URGENT I know you guys are closed right now, trying to figure out what we should do about our shipment? A tornado hit our town (we are fine), our shipment is 4 hours away at the Fedex hub. When I call them, customer service says they don't know when it will ship out time wise due to them being hit by the same storm.
Glad to hear your safe several people lost their lives

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to hear you are ok! Looks like the shipment is still out for delivery but please let us know if you have any issues once you receive it and we would be happy to help :)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got all my new dudes unloaded. @WWC, they look absolutely amazing, can't wait to see them in a day or two. Thank you so much for everything, this was an absolute blast!
20200303_132113.jpg

Awesome! It feels good to see our corals ion their forever homes! Glad you enjoyed the sale and thank you for the shout out!

JustinC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to hear you are ok! Looks like the shipment is still out for delivery but please let us know if you have any issues once you receive it and we would be happy to help :)
Got fedex much later than we wanted, everything has been in the tank about 7 or 8 hours and out of 24 mostly sps that we got, all but one is looking great with good PE, ones a bit stressed, hoping for the best. Thank you for the great sale, great support addressing my concerns. The corals look even better in person!

Pman12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got fedex much later than we wanted, everything has been in the tank about 7 or 8 hours and out of 24 mostly sps that we got, all but one is looking great with good PE, ones a bit stressed, hoping for the best. Thank you for the great sale, great support addressing my concerns. The corals look even better in person!
Justin are you from TN?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back