World Wide Corals Tax Craze LIVE SALE! - ReFUN your ReFUND!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking so too. Did I read that you can purchase now and have non-sale items ship with your shipping module? Like, if I were to purchase some inverts or something now?
Yes, I believe that is how it works. At least it worked for me.

tbreech

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So am I correct that I can buy a shipping module after the sale if I get something? I'm trying to be good about not buying more corals but that doesn't always go so well.....

LunasReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
final_5e50cecab0ae4600165198b4_152096.gif

C. Luna
Large

Dempsey941

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So am I correct that I can buy a shipping module after the sale if I get something? I'm trying to be good about not buying more corals but that doesn't always go so well.....
It looks like those modules can be purchased at anytime during the sale/after sale, but there is “x” number of modules per day so you may only have 1 or 2 modules to pick from.

metzer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time live sale, will the link be in R2R and auto-populate my cart or will the a special drop down on WWC web page?

Pyromofyr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, congrats WWC. I don't often choose many things over sleep, but you're at least getting a few hours out of me this morning.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Encrusting or plating?

This Monti is an encruster, but it will plate if it hits an edge.

I just thought about it, what time zone are the sale hours for?

This amazing even will begin at 10am EST.

The issue with waiting to buy a shipping module is that most days will sell out and you will be left with very few delivery days to choose from and you will have to wait longer than you will probably want to receive your goodies.

Well, congrats WWC. I don't often choose many things over sleep, but you're at least getting a few hours out of me this morning.

That must mean we are doing something right!!!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back