World Wide Corals Tax Craze LIVE SALE! - ReFUN your ReFUND!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Biokabe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is the Tax Craze 2020 Zoanthid Pack! worth it? $250...

Only you can answer that. Corals don't have an 'objective' price. It's based solely on how you value those corals. Do you feel that those four corals are worth $62.50 each? What's the likelihood that you could get all of them at once, at that price? Do you want all four?

Corals aren't like gold, oil or other commodities, where there's a well-established market and getting your money's worth is as simple as going to a gold seller or contacting an auctioneer. They're a bit more nebulous, and if you want to resell them, you have to a) Acquire them; b) Successfully grow them; c) Maintain a stable colony for long enough to frag them; d) Learn how to successfully ship live corals. So unless you want to go through all that, the 'worth' of a frag comes down purely to your taste: Do you think you will enjoy them enough to justify that price?

To some people, an Aoi frag is unquestionably worth it (myself included). It's a rare and striking color morph that looks even better as it grows into a large colony. To others, they'll get just as much enjoyment out of a $5 zoa frag as they would from an Aoi frag. But no one can answer that except for you.

Speaking for myself - if I hadn't already picked up some Aois during this sale, I might have gotten that pack, but in all likelihood I would pass. Not that I think it's a bad price - just that for myself, I can't justify buying that many expensive Zoas all at once. I'd rather take $250 and get 5-9 different corals. But that's me.

Biokabe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My haul for the sale:

Aoi Zoanthid:

AOI!.jpg

Cherry Garcia Chalice:

Cherry Garcia.jpg

Grafted Montipora:

Grafted Monti.jpg

High Voltage Platygyra:

High Voltage.jpg

Lemon Lime Goniopora:

Lemon Lime Goni.jpg

Madman Austera Acropora:

Madman Austera.jpg

Neon Long Polyp Goniopora:

Neon Long Polyp.jpg

Paletta Blue Acropora:

Paletta Blue.jpg

Purple Bird's Nest:

Purple Bird's Nest.jpg

Rainbow Stylophora:

Rainbow Stylo.jpg

Real Steel Zoanthid:

Real Steel.jpg

Dempsey941

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wake up this morning to a text from the teacher who shares my room first period.

“Hey can you cover my 1st, I have a thing”

In my mind. “Its Sunday there is no School Today.”

Phone Alarm Goes Off telling me its time to wake up for school. Checks phone.
It is in fact Monday.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Reefers! Thanks to each and every one of you for making this one of the best ever!!!

Not quite done yet, I think... they said 2500+ corals, and right now we're just at 2430.

We had over 150 high end frags on a separate file that we posted from throughout the sale.

@WWC Did I miss the raffle?

Which raffle were you inquiring about? We had the Pre-Shipping raffle on Sat night at 9pm EST and the main raffles will happen this Friday after we compile all the data.

Almost forgot. @WWC, when will you be announcing the winners of the raffles? And how do we know for sure if we qualify for the second entry for posting every hour??

They will be announced Friday! We will compiling those that qualify and will post them in the next several days.

PicCollageMaker_2020223225326362.jpg
PicCollageMaker_2020223225227546.jpg

Thank you for the great sale

What a haul! Congrats!

@WWC if we bought the random frag pack will our original order be checked to make sure we don’t get doubles? And does it include sticks like acros... and millies....

We will not duplicate what you purchased during the sale :) However, and please note these will more likely not include any Sticks as their value does not match the frags price point.

JoeR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC Is there a way to redeem an old gift certificate on the live sale order? I looked but couldnt figure out a way to add it

musicthriller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC can instill add things to my order like swag and inverts? Also, what happens if I win an eBay order before my live sale order goes out and I pay for shipping (when I already purchased a shipping module)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC can instill add things to my order like swag and inverts? Also, what happens if I win an eBay order before my live sale order goes out and I pay for shipping (when I already purchased a shipping module)
Yes you can add anything you want from the site. Also your orders can combine for no extra shipping cost from ebay.

Dempsey941

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
where are the raffle prize wins listed?

raffle prizes are on page 1.

The actual raffle won’t happen until Friday, so wwc can verify all the entries for those who posted during each hour of the sale.

1Fi$h2Fi$h

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking to combine ebay order with sale do i leave a msg to combine on ur site or on ebay. also do i pay the ebay shipping or the sale shipping.

-jesse

Jrod381

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welp I gave in and bought a 9 pack as I’m gonna have a lot of real estate to fill. Hopefully @WWC has visibility to what I’ve gotten in the past( please no more Duncan’s or Zoa’s ) lol

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.5%
Back