World Wide Corals Tax Craze LIVE SALE! - ReFUN your ReFUND!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dempsey941

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3q75rm.jpg

<3

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking to combine ebay order with sale do i leave a msg to combine on ur site or on ebay. also do i pay the ebay shipping or the sale shipping.

-jesse

Good Morning! We will combine everything together when the time comes, so don't worry. In regards to shipping, if you allow me to send your eBay invoice before you try to pay for it, I will remove the shipping it. Then go ahead and pay for the LS Shipping module. That will help us tremendously in trying to keep everything straight.

Welp I gave in and bought a 9 pack as I’m gonna have a lot of real estate to fill. Hopefully @WWC has visibility to what I’ve gotten in the past( please no more Duncan’s or Zoa’s ) lol

I'm sorry, but we have so many orders to organize and ship, that for us to check on previous orders isn't likely to happen.

When will the after sale end? @WWC

It's going to end in just a couple of hours. You had better hurry if you'd like something!

I honestly can't wait to pick up my frags on Friday after work. Won 3 ebay auctions too. Wife's gonna kill me unless we can keep the eBay purchases a secret @WWC

200w.gif

We really can't help you much there, that's all on you... LOL

Well, I gave in on the zoa pack plus won an eBay auction. Please make it stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o_O

Pyromofyr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking to combine ebay order with sale do i leave a msg to combine on ur site or on ebay. also do i pay the ebay shipping or the sale shipping.

-jesse
You ought to be able to use the "livesaleship" code, at least on the site, but I
Bro, that feeling at the end of RotK was exactly this. Like, now what?

UNTIL THE NEXT ADVENTURE!!

orionstrident

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My live sale haul is arriving tomorrow morning! I caved and threw in the 9 for $99 so im excited to see what the mystery frags are! Hope everyone got what they wanted!

Pyromofyr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! We will combine everything together when the time comes, so don't worry. In regards to shipping, if you allow me to send your eBay invoice before you try to pay for it, I will remove the shipping it. Then go ahead and pay for the LS Shipping module. That will help us tremendously in trying to keep everything straight.

I'm sorry, but we have so many orders to organize and ship, that for us to check on previous orders isn't likely to happen.

It's going to end in just a couple of hours. You had better hurry if you'd like something!

We really can't help you much there, that's all on you... LOL

Million dollar idea for WWC - A receipt option known as the "lifesaver", it's just a gift receipt to keep your spouses from strangling you in your sleep while you dream of your reef tanks

orionstrident

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a class devoted just for that! Are you in orlando this saturday by any chance?
@WWC You guys got any crazy millies that arent listed on the website I can buy? Was gonna use my points toward my first month of the subscription but since I cant then I might as well snag something I dont really have much of in the tank

dvp95

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick question. My order comes soon. What salinity do you keep things at there? How do you recommending acclimating 20 coral? Lol

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 42 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back