World Wide Corals Tax Craze LIVE SALE! Up to 80% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

musaabi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i love you GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Next time I’m getting a bot to post this every hour on the hour to make the list

jgirardnrg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for everyone who participated in every hour of the live sale! Here is the list of everyone who PM'ed us and qualified! :D If you believe you should be on this list please PM us.

Please remember in order to qualify for this list you had to make at least 1 meaningful post every hour of the live sale on both days!

@KatesReef13
@CamelY0
@ReefMagnet
@Saminpa
@innovusaquaculture
@Bleigh
@eloc79
@dyerrm
Bummer... I was here for the duration but didn't post enough I guess (I was too busy buying coral...lol).

I'll buy a t-shirt and wear it while I'm mounting all the frags. Temp frag tank is filling now:
IMG_2735.jpeg

Hammerheadz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1614039578911.png

haha... I have all but the Fiber. I have to suffer with Comcast
Suffered through ATT75 plan for last year and it was terrible. The moment Google fiber was run in my neighborhood I was pestering them to get me hooked up. Pretty sure I'm their 1st client in my zip code.

panathinaikos55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Suffered through ATT75 plan for last year and it was terrible. The moment Google fiber was run in my neighborhood I was pestering them to get me hooked up. Pretty sure I'm their 1st client in my zip code.
Google fiber won't be here but there is a local fiber company that should be here this summer.... I'm soooooo excited

Hammerheadz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Google fiber won't be here but there is a local fiber company that should be here this summer.... I'm soooooo excited
Had ATT fiber in a house a couple years ago and it was very good. consistently saw 700+ m per sec speeds. Then had to switch to ATT75 with a move and never saw over 30 m per sec... usually 17-23...

Back