World Wide Corals Tax Craze LIVE SALE! Up to 80% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Niltonkbs09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

CoralLovers

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @WWC for the live event it was great i got too talk to a bunch of awesome people you guys are a great company and I hope you guys stay great! I wish the raffle was done correctly but oh well its all good no worries i understand you guys are busy and im happy with the corals ive recevied, though next time im not going as crazy as i did this time around haha but please make those awesome shirts happen!!!! Once again thank you all and congrats to the raffle winners.

Sharks3dman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Revt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am waiting on a response from @WWC because to me they didn’t follow their own rules
If you pay attention, you got two entries in the raffle that included those who only made a purchase and then one entry in a special raffle only for those who posted every hour...so two entries in the first raffle and one in the second. Every one needs to stop whining. You bought corals at a discounted rate. If FedEx messed up your order, WWC will take care of you. Past that, WWC owes you nothing. The raffle is a bonus...you shouldn't expect anything extra than what you paid for.

musaabi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you pay attention, you got two entries in the raffle that included those who only made a purchase and then one entry in a special raffle only for those who posted every hour...so two entries in the first raffle and one in the second. Every one needs to stop whining. You bought corals at a discounted rate. If FedEx messed up your order, WWC will take care of you. Past that, WWC owes you nothing. The raffle is a bonus...you shouldn't expect anything extra than what you paid for.
That’s not what the rules said though and I believe that’s what @dyerrm is saying. I was told I qualified for “special raffle” and I’m not on the list. Glad this is your first contribution to this thread is to tell ppl to stop whining lol
sarcastic sarcasm GIF

Revt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s not what the rules said though and I believe that’s what @dyerrm is saying. I was told I qualified for “special raffle” and I’m not on the list. Glad this is your first contribution to this thread is to tell ppl to stop whining lol
sarcastic sarcasm GIF
Not my first contribution on the thread. And again, read the first page and read the rules carefully...two entries in the first raffle which had three prizes and one entry in the second raffle with one prize.

musaabi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
tax_craxe_sale_raffleprizes_SM1x1.jpg

tax_craxe_sale_I_survivedSM1x1.jpg

There are 2 ways to enter the drawings for prizes. Make a purchase during the sale, or make one post in this thread every hour during the live sale hours (both days if 2 day sale). If you do both you get 2 entries. You can only win one prize.

Drawing results will be posted within 1 week of the sale. Those who make a post every hour PLEASE DO NOT say "check in", just make at least one meaningful post every hour during sale hours. You must PM us after the sale if you believe you qualified so we can verify your posts and include you in the giveaway.
Notice the 2 different ads. One is saying to qualify all you have to do is make a purchase OR make a post every hour the entire sale. The other promo which shows the tshirt and the XR 15 states you have to do both. @WWC will need to clarify exactly what they meant

Revt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also out of curiosity, does whining about ppl whining qualify under the “stop whining” statement?
Okay...calm down. If you want to be mad because you didn't win a raffle, be mad. I'll leave you alone and let you do what you want.

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not my first contribution on the thread. And again, read the first page and read the rules carefully...two entries in the first raffle which had three prizes and one entry in the second raffle with one prize.
See that’s the problem I only had one entry in the first raffle maybe you need to pay attention to what I said.

I had one entry in the first raffle where I should have had two.
All entries were weighted the same when some should have been weighted differently since we did all they asked to get that second entry.

the second one some people didn’t get on and should have been on.

musaabi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Okay...calm down. If you want to be mad because you didn't win a raffle, be mad. I'll leave you alone and let you do what you want.
I’m not mad that I didn’t win. I’m actually not mad at all. I just don’t think it’s fair that some of us weren’t entered in a raffle that we qualified is all. Also none of us are here complaining about it, we just brought up the issue. You’re the one who came in with the
Completely uncalled for, you could have just ignored the comments but you wanted to involve your self so here we are now

Revt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not mad that I didn’t win. I’m actually not mad at all. I just don’t think it’s fair that some of us weren’t entered in a raffle that we qualified is all. Also none of us are here complaining about it, we just brought up the issue. You’re the one who came in with the

Completely uncalled for, you could have just ignored the comments but you wanted to involve your self so here we are now
Arg. Please let this go. I'm sorry I said anything. I'll admit I misunderstood the problem. Please calm down. I was not trying to insult anyone. I screwed up. Sheesh.

Eagle.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Al

All good, just wanted to clarify! Enjoy your night!
Am I the only one disappointed by this comment. I must like the drama a bit too much. But a mature way to end a conversation peacefully. Lost my hope of winning the raffle after seeing pages on names of the raffle entry so not that disappointed but congrats to the winners.

Relate John Stamos GIF by Grandfathered

musaabi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Am I the only one disappointed by this comment. I must like the drama a bit too much. But a mature way to end a conversation peacefully. Lost my hope of winning the raffle after seeing pages on names of the raffle entry so not that disappointed but congrats to the winners.

Relate John Stamos GIF by Grandfathered
Smoke Catch GIF by Kinda Funny
It was a misunderstanding. If he didn’t admit his fault, oh boy do I got time lol

Back