World Wide Corals Tax Craze LIVE SALE! Up to 80% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

millticket

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
E2D5488C-556A-4CFF-84F7-422F802526BD.jpeg

made it! And yes I kept my styro box from a previous sale haha. Got my free frag - watermelon psammo, towel and squeegee! No shirt but I assume that’s coming later. I’ll update with pics later!

Anthony Page

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to be a negative Nancy, but Memphis has not been a good sign. Memphis is one of Fedex's shipping hubs. Even if it's not on the path of delivery, your package might end up in Memphis. Memphis has gotten so many packages that they often get backlogged. On more than one occasion, I have had corals get delayed one whole day in Memphis, and have heard of others complain about the same.
mad da brat GIF by Dish Nation

mb165

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, doesn't look like I'll get my package either(and another package from TSA). Stuck it Memphis as usual. Good Job Fedex!

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Mine’s supposed to arrive by noon but says “arrived in memphis, TN”. I’m in texas.....

Likewise. And I am working away from home this weekend so if it doesn’t arrive today I won’t get it until Monday ☹️ 45 minutes to go until the scheduled arrival and still showing in Memphis.

I also had an order arriving from another vendor today, that shipped overnight via UPS, and that has already been here 2 hours.

Anthony Page

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Likewise. And I am working away from home this weekend so if it doesn’t arrive today I won’t get it until Monday ☹️ 45 minutes to go until the scheduled arrival and still showing in Memphis.

I also had an order arriving from another vendor today, that shipped overnight via UPS, and that has already been here 2 hours.
Very frustrating. I called fedex customer service and they said “i’m going to be honest with you. You probably aren’t getting that package today and maybe not even tomorrow”.

BarcaReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my order on time earlier today and everything looks great. Zoas have all opened, acros have polyps out and have colored up which seems like a good sign that they’re kind of settling in, and fruit loops Goni and hammer looking nice as well. No free frag, towel, or squeegee but I guess that’s how it goes. I know I bought my shipping and posted in time for that but it might have gotten lost in the madness of the past couple weeks for @WWC. More than happy with all of my choices and their condition.

ETA: I guess I’m lucky I live closer to Indianapolis than Memphis.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my order on time earlier today and everything looks great. Zoas have all opened, acros have polyps out and have colored up which seems like a good sign that they’re kind of settling in, and fruit loops Goni and hammer looking nice as well. No free frag, towel, or squeegee but I guess that’s how it goes. I know I bought my shipping and posted in time for that but it might have gotten lost in the madness of the past couple weeks for @WWC. More than happy with all of my choices and their condition.

ETA: I guess I’m lucky I live closer to Indianapolis than Memphis.
Please contact our customer service team and they can get your items to you. Everyone that qualified for the pre-sale shipping special will receive their bundle.

DVal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to be a negative Nancy, but Memphis has not been a good sign. Memphis is one of Fedex's shipping hubs. Even if it's not on the path of delivery, your package might end up in Memphis. Memphis has gotten so many packages that they often get backlogged. On more than one occasion, I have had corals get delayed one whole day in Memphis, and have heard of others complain about the same.
Mine came through Memphis too. Luckily it arrived on-time this time. I lost a whole shipment 2 weeks ago from another vendor. Was sent on a Thursday and didn't arrive until Tuesday. Haven't had much luck with FedEx lately.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC i got a neon murilina frag in my 9 for 99 pack and wanted to know what kind of lighting and flow it requires
You want to give them moderate lighting and moderate flow. Too much lighting, you will notice it start to look grayish instead of neon.

Revt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine came through Memphis too. Luckily it arrived on-time this time. I lost a whole shipment 2 weeks ago from another vendor. Was sent on a Thursday and didn't arrive until Tuesday. Haven't had much luck with FedEx lately.
Yeah, thankfully, this time my corals went through Indianapolis and arrived on time. Wish FedEx could get their act together.

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Mine has now left Memphis as well, 14 hours after it arrived.

At least it's on its way but I'm assuming it will go to DFW and I am 2 hours by road from there so, whilst I am crossing my fingers, I will be amazed if it turns up today.

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Mine is still saying due today but it is 7pm here and it isn’t even tracking in my state yet.

@WWC I did email earlier but I’m guessing you have loads of emails to get through, so I didn’t get a response. At the moment, if I call FedEx, I have the option to return to sender. Would you like me to try that?

Otherwise I don’t think I will get the package until Monday and it will almost certainly all be dead by then.

Back