World Wide Corals Tax Craze LIVE SALE! Up to 80% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jgirardnrg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guilty... It was a conflict... do I post regularly and miss tons of opportunities or do I bag 48 new corals in 2 days??? I'm okay with lurker status... lol.
I "only" grabbed 20 during the sale and grabbed one more in the after sale. 48? Now that's a haul... any more and you'd get your own delivery truck.

jgirardnrg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
15 at the sale... 7 more local. Solid weekend for me!
Awesome... I also bought 2 more frag racks (one on day 1 and another yesterday). Ordered another light last night and am ordering a new tank tomorrow morning. Then I'm taking my credit card and locking it in my safe deposit box...lol

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guilty... It was a conflict... do I post regularly and miss tons of opportunities or do I bag 48 new corals in 2 days??? I'm okay with lurker status... lol.
paid make it rain GIF by Anderson .Paak

They should give you a shirt lol!
Me talking kept me from over spending. And I have 21 corals coming in this weekend I’m not sure where they’re all gonna fit so if I would’ve gotten more I really would’ve been up the creek without a paddle

xnaz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for everyone who participated in every hour of the live sale! Here is the list of everyone who PM'ed us and qualified! :D If you believe you should be on this list please PM us.

Please remember in order to qualify for this list you had to make at least 1 meaningful post every hour of the live sale on both days!

@KatesReef13
@CamelY0
@ReefMagnet
@Saminpa
@innovusaquaculture
@Bleigh
@eloc79
@dyerrm
Thought I was gonna be on the list. Was there every hour and made post hyping it up.

panathinaikos55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome... I also bought 2 more frag racks (one on day 1 and another yesterday). Ordered another light last night and am ordering a new tank tomorrow morning. Then I'm taking my credit card and locking it in my safe deposit box...lol
here's the one I bought after how well day 1 went:

1614041463563.png

Saminpa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

panathinaikos55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back