World Wide Corals Tax Craze LIVE SALE! Up to 80% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

DeepintheReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does everybody do a citric acid dip with their wwc corals? Or do you quarantine? Or other type of dip?
I’ve never dipped anything but pumps in citric acid to dissolve coralline algae. This will be my second large order from WWC and I didn’t dip the last order. Nothing bad came of it and everything is doing fine.

millticket

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve never dipped anything but pumps in citric acid to dissolve coralline algae. This will be my second large order from WWC and I didn’t dip the last order. Nothing bad came of it and everything is doing fine.
I take a risk personally. I've seen the care WWC has taken in their facilities and believe they can do a better job than i could ever do. For that reason, I don't dip or QT and I fully accept the risk. Also, I'm not purchasing frags from other hobbyists or other online sources. I will take the same approach with livestock in buying from a source like marine collectors or other facilities that do extensive care. While i may be paying more, I just accept the fact that i'm not going to provide that same amount of effort.

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bubble Boy Quarantine GIF by Cameo

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t participate in live sales, I go straight to the source with my $.....Vic’s picks arriving today. Hope it’s good since this is the first time in years purchasing from WWC.

millticket

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blue lavender duncan for 750
Love my lavenders, i bought some a month or so ago from WWC (2 heads) and now it has a 3rd. i spoil mine with PE mysis pellets.

I really wished i hadn't passed up this hobgoblin morph they had at the time... haven't seen it since

Niltonkbs09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love my lavenders, i bought some a month or so ago from WWC (2 heads) and now it has a 3rd. i spoil mine with PE mysis pellets.

I really wished i hadn't passed up this hobgoblin morph they had at the time... haven't seen it since
Nice I was trying to grab one during the sale

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t participate in live sales, I go straight to the source with my $.....Vic’s picks arriving today. Hope it’s good since this is the first time in years purchasing from WWC.
Well we all get shirts with our orders and other goodies! Plus the amazing experience of 28hours of live sale pandemonium! And the new people we talk to! And the bond we gain from lossing our sanity during such a drawn out event!

Sharks3dman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pictures for proof! Your the Guinea pig for this overnight stuff since the big storm!
Not only that but we have been dealing with a slide blocking us from everyone for days. so we will see if it stops my delivery. I think it gets aired in... fingers crossed

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aptasia comes for free on your coral! Xenia you pay for it and its worse what has this world come too @WWC please dont send me a xenia in my mixed frag pack lol xD
Oh it's coming to you. Lol

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 102 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back