World Wide Corals Tax Craze LIVE SALE! Up to 80% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jsmith1346

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I take a risk personally. I've seen the care WWC has taken in their facilities and believe they can do a better job than i could ever do. For that reason, I don't dip or QT and I fully accept the risk. Also, I'm not purchasing frags from other hobbyists or other online sources. I will take the same approach with livestock in buying from a source like marine collectors or other facilities that do extensive care. While i may be paying more, I just accept the fact that i'm not going to provide that same amount of effort.
I learned my lesson. I had an issue with a frag from my LFS. WWC will spoil you, and I have never seen reason to dip my WWC corals, and have not had any issue. From anywhere else: they get the CoralRx treatment first.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update for Wednesday night! As I mentioned last night, we are still going through our pm's, so if you are not on here still don't panic we'll make it right! LOL

Thank you for everyone who participated in every hour of the live sale! Here is the list of everyone who PM'ed us and qualified! :D If you believe you should be on this list please PM us.

Please remember in order to qualify for this list you had to make at least 1 meaningful post every hour of the live sale on both days!

@KatesReef13
@CamelY0
@ReefMagnet
@Saminpa
@innovusaquaculture
@Bleigh
@eloc79
@dyerrm
@CoralLovers
@panathinaikos55

@xnaz
@Sharks3dman
@ChefKawczak’sreef
@Nizmania
@Rachelle G
@millticket
@Roadrat15
@jbella
@xmonkee
@jsmith1346
@stevejar
@over0066
@Veteran Reefer

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update for Wednesday night! As I mentioned last night, we are still going through our pm's, so if you are not on here still don't panic we'll make it right! LOL

Thank you for everyone who participated in every hour of the live sale! Here is the list of everyone who PM'ed us and qualified! :D If you believe you should be on this list please PM us.

Please remember in order to qualify for this list you had to make at least 1 meaningful post every hour of the live sale on both days!

@KatesReef13
@CamelY0
@ReefMagnet
@Saminpa
@innovusaquaculture
@Bleigh
@eloc79
@dyerrm
@CoralLovers
@panathinaikos55

@xnaz
@Sharks3dman
@ChefKawczak’sreef
@Nizmania
@Rachelle G
@millticket
@Roadrat15
@jbella
@xmonkee
@jsmith1346
@stevejar
@over0066
@Veteran Reefer
Oh man that list got longer honest didn’t think it be that long but I couldn’t keep track of what was going on

millticket

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 pages til 750..
Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well we all get shirts with our orders and other goodies! Plus the amazing experience of 28hours of live sale pandemonium! And the new people we talk to! And the bond we gain from lossing our sanity during such a drawn out event!
There was a shirt in the box, unexpected. Just saying I can do without pandemonium.

jgirardnrg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

@KatesReef13
@CamelY0
@ReefMagnet
@Saminpa
@innovusaquaculture
@Bleigh
@eloc79
@dyerrm
@CoralLovers
@panathinaikos55

@xnaz
@Sharks3dman
@ChefKawczak’sreef
@Nizmania
@Rachelle G
@millticket
@Roadrat15
@jbella
@xmonkee
@jsmith1346
@stevejar
@over0066
@Veteran Reefer
I was here but did not post every hour, that's my bad. Is there a special t-shirt for the live sale? I'd still like one and have no problem buying it.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back