World Wide Corals Tax Craze LIVE SALE! Up to 80% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

panathinaikos55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm super excited to see everybody's pictures! My delivery is scheduled for March 4th and I'll be sure to put pictures up when it gets here.

That leaves me plenty of time to get another frag tank set up, I just ordered it today! Super excited for putting together another little project.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Replace all @CoralLovers frags with Xenia’s

That's a great idea, anyone want these corals?!?

j/k

This will go down in history for @WWC ! Were keeping this thread alive and going! This thread is like a coral u just dont put it in the tank and walk away from it you maintain it! This thread will be maintained!
care bears thumbs up GIF by Boomerang Official

Anyone up for page 800?!? We're down if you are :)

Same. Tuesday delivery got cancelled due to weather. I’m by no means a pro on shipping but you think fedex would have a backup central location in case situations like this happen... just my 2 cents

Memphis is Fedex's "Super hub", but they also have Indianapolis as their "national hub". Unfortunately, they were both effected by the same weather last week.

You see all these nice corals you check out so quick and the mind doesnt process the anount of money then the event ends you wake up to go to work stop at mcdonalds to get a hasbrown and your credit card gets declined because you reached your max credit limit so you whip out the debit card and it doesnt go through either thanks @WWC

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

j/k

Memphis is Fedex's "Super hub", but they also have Indianapolis as their "national hub". Unfortunately, they were both effected by the same weather last week.

Only if your promising a super drop on page 800!

we need that holy grail torch for 5!

Sharks3dman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

j/k

I'll do anything while passing the time. As FedEx doesn't update my shipment as often as this thread does. And who knows there is always that possibility that @WWC will send me @CoralLovers Torches from the sale lol

millticket

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll do anything while passing the time. As FedEx doesn't update my shipment as often as this thread does. And who knows there is always that possibility that @WWC will send me @CoralLovers Torches from the sale lol

dragon torch coming your way!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.6%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 15.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 73 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back