World Wide Corals Tax Craze LIVE SALE! Up to 80% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Sharks3dman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the mini frag I made the other morning when I woke up to find two broken tips in the sand. No coral gets left behind lol.

Attachments

• 20210224_112102.jpg
    20210224_112102.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 10

Zotch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think my free frag is a Star Polyp. What did everybody get?

Hammerheadz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soo... feeling a bit nervous. Very large coral order from the live sale along with some other frag packs and was sent out yesterday (Wednesday) from @WWC . Shipping had it being delivered by 12pm today (Thursday) but now we are after 7pm and it still has not arrived and last check in on shipping still had it a couple states away. Am I going to have a bunch of dead corals tomorrow when this box is finally delivered or ya'll think it might still be okay? I've never known them to deliver past 8pm so there is less than 45 min for them to arrive and I'm not real hopeful at this point.

CoralLovers

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soo... feeling a bit nervous. Very large coral order from the live sale along with some other frag packs and was sent out yesterday (Wednesday) from @WWC . Shipping had it being delivered by 12pm today (Thursday) but now we are after 7pm and it still has not arrived and last check in on shipping still had it a couple states away. Am I going to have a bunch of dead corals tomorrow when this box is finally delivered or ya'll think it might still be okay?
Maybe the shipping just hasnt updated lets pray for the best and just see what happens

Back