World Wide Corals Tax Craze LIVE SALE! Up to 80% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

lylesobba

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Called fed ex about my Friday delivery that wasn’t delivered. Apparently the delivery has been changed to Monday and the box is still on the air plane... asked if I could drive the 200 miles to pick up the coral. They were unsure and are supposed to call me back...

john0824

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Called fed ex about my Friday delivery that wasn’t delivered. Apparently the delivery has been changed to Monday and the box is still on the air plane... asked if I could drive the 200 miles to pick up the coral. They were unsure and are supposed to call me back...
Mine is in the same status. I asked the same thing and they said that since it was at the sort facility its not possible.

I spoke to WWC and they said they would replace or credit anything that is dead, but to get them in the tank on Monday when they come in.

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It honestly would have been quicker for FedEx to drive our packages.
as soon as they realize they weren’t going to make the flight out Thursday they should’ve put them on trucks and just started driving them they would’ve been here by now I’m so fed up with FedEx.

Veteran Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At the Georgia aquarium today.

Attachments

• 16144496595592796334240872818727.jpg
    16144496595592796334240872818727.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 23

john0824

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It honestly would have been quicker for FedEx to drive our packages.
as soon as they realize they weren’t going to make the flight out Thursday they should’ve put them on trucks and just started driving them they would’ve been here by now I’m so fed up with FedEx.
Yep, the fact that they are sitting in a container 20 minutes from me is quite annoying. So glad TSM uses UPS, I have never had luck with FedEx.

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, the fact that they are sitting in a container 20 minutes from me is quite annoying. So glad TSM uses UPS, I have never had luck with FedEx.
One of my two packages made it to me Friday which is another thing that really makes me mad

lylesobba

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is in the same status. I asked the same thing and they said that since it was at the sort facility its not possible.

I spoke to WWC and they said they would replace or credit anything that is dead, but to get them in the tank on Monday when they come in.
It just sucks. I would gladly drive the four hours to pick stuff up hoping to save something. I’m really concerned center that Monday will be way way way too late.

ChefKawczak’sreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So!

While I was at WWC for the sale today. I was talking to the guys about us keeping the thread going and the amazing sale they did after hours.
Jimmy was talking about if we hit another crazy milestone page wise, that they might do another sale on this page.

Eagle.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So!

While I was at WWC for the sale today. I was talking to the guys about us keeping the thread going and the amazing sale they did after hours.
Jimmy was talking about if we hit another crazy milestone page wise, that they might do another sale on this page.
1000 here we come. In the other hand the weather in orlando is top notch. I had to go to naples but going to WWC tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20210227_162547.mp4
    9.3 MB

john0824

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It just sucks. I would gladly drive the four hours to pick stuff up hoping to save something. I’m really concerned center that Monday will be way way way too late.
Yeah, the guy at @WWC that I spoke to seemed optimistic about all the zoas at least which covers at least half of my 40 frags, but thought the lords and xenia might not make it. Maybe a blessing in disguise on the xenia, though it was my only $5 frag. Also, I am afraid of even putting the nem in the tank, and I have no idea how to tell if it is alive or not before I do.

Their acclimation instructions said to wait 10-24 hours to dip on a normal delivery, but with the extra stress does anyone have any advice on this? Maybe the extra time in the box would kill any pests on the plugs?

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 156 61.7%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 68 26.9%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 89 35.2%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 44 17.4%
  • Other

Votes: 67 26.5%
Back