World Wide Corals Tax Craze LIVE SALE! Up to 80% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well at least y’all sorted it out like adults!

i wasn’t mad about not winning. You can’t win them all, just upset that I don’t think they did what they said they were gonna do.

but I’m sure @WWC will sort this out tomorrow?

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here a picture that is to cute not to make everyone feel better
97C5B0CD-5E5B-4D03-857C-B5E59EC58969.jpeg

Yup Puffidy sleeps on the frag rack

millticket

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @WWC for a great sale and congrats to the winners. I'm stoked about snagging the pikachu zoas during the gold sale and i was able to snag an alien head candy cane last night from the website!! Another reason i prefer the later shipping in the live sale. Cannot wait to get these babies home thursday!

panathinaikos55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @WWC for a great sale and congrats to the winners. I'm stoked about snagging the pikachu zoas during the gold sale and i was able to snag an alien head candy cane last night from the website!! Another reason i prefer the later shipping in the live sale. Cannot wait to get these babies home thursday!
Same here. Late shipping for me as well and I was able to add more frags since the live sale too.

I will add that I have completely struck out on AIO's and Duncans though. I tried for EVERY frag of them that came up over the two day sale, and was outbid on the AIO's on ebay multiple times as well.

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
aww.... i want one now haha.... so if you didn't feed him daily what would be his target item?
Anything. I feed him every day because I am a sucker. He likes one corner of the tank to be fed at. And when he sees me he goes to that corner. I’m a sucker. Lol I think they are hit a miss on munching on corals. But I’ve heard they can munch on any type of coral.

I haven’t caught mine doing that.

I have also provided him live ghost feeder shrimp which he can hunt

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@dyerrm , @Sharks3dman , and @CoralLovers your names were on the lists. You get 2 entries on the first list (your real name and your R2R handle) and one on the second. You must make a purchase during sale hours, not the after sale only. The second raffle is for everyone who did the post-challenge only. The rules state your must PM us after the sale if you believe you qualified.

@musaabi we apologize but it looks like you were left off. We will contact you to try to make it up.

CoralLovers

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@dyerrm , @Sharks3dman , and @CoralLovers your names were on the lists. You get 2 entries on the first list (your real name and your R2R handle) and one on the second. You must make a purchase during sale hours, not the after sale only. The second raffle is for everyone who did the post-challenge only. The rules state your must PM us after the sale if you believe you qualified.

@musaabi we apologize but it looks like you were left off. We will contact you to try to make it up.
Yea i purchased over 30 corals during the live sale pmed after the event ended and posted every hour its fine though no worries raffle is just a bonus.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea i purchased over 30 corals during the live sale pmed after the event ended and posted every hour its fine though no worries raffle is just a bonus.
Your name is on the list twice Garcia, A. and @CoralLovers, we did not miss you.

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I knew you could explain it!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back