World Wide Corals Tax Craze LIVE SALE! Up to 80% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reefing_addiction

Corals and Cronies over Crack
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At the end of the day I stormed the castle and took aome gold! Hehe :D
Celebrate New Year GIF by San Diego Zoo
game of thrones dragon GIF by NRK P3
You definitely got what you were looking for!

musaabi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So want in to @WWC to pickup my frags from the sale and walked out buying 2 new xr15 blues, Hawaiian Punch BTA, Yellow Mimic Tang, and some kind of watermelon zoa. The BTA, Tang, and the zoa was the wife’s choice.
Happy Wife, Reef Keeper! :)
Pics coming tonight.
I’m looking to get those XR15s! I need to sell my red sea 90s first. Let me know how you like them once they’re installed. Also did you get to see the pro and the white? I haven’t decided which ones to go with yet. My Red Sea blue hurts my eyes when it’s full blue and the white doesn’t provide enough even white(looks very artificial to me)

busybits

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to beat a dead horse, but has anyone answered what they are doing about the towel and squeegee. I got my package today, it marks off these items as being shipped but not in the box. I do apologize if this was already answered.

millticket

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to beat a dead horse, but has anyone answered what they are doing about the towel and squeegee. I got my package today, it marks off these items as being shipped but not in the box. I do apologize if this was already answered.
shoot them a message and i'm sure they will work it out. in the past sales, i didn't get a shirt and they mailed it out to me

Nizmania

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Nizmania

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to the other winners. I had a great weekend with all of you during the live sale! Thank you to @WWC and reef2reef for the amazing live sale. Look forward to many more. And the next time I make it down to Florida on vacation I'm definitely going to see WWC!!!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please call our customer service tomorrow and we can get this taken care of

Sharks3dman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@dyerrm , @Sharks3dman , and @CoralLovers your names were on the lists. You get 2 entries on the first list (your real name and your R2R handle) and one on the second. You must make a purchase during sale hours, not the after sale only. The second raffle is for everyone who did the post-challenge only. The rules state your must PM us after the sale if you believe you qualified.

@musaabi we apologize but it looks like you were left off. We will contact you to try to make it up.
Ahh hah nice we did get two. Thanks for the clarification.

Trouble1375

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not perfected trying to take pics of my tank. 16 happy frags into racks earlier today. Don’t mind the sailfin - if I’m at the tank that means it’s time for food or pets.

Attachments

• IMG_1739.MOV
    34.7 MB

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 75 37.7%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back