World Wide Corals Tax Craze LIVE SALE! Up to 80% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is still saying due today but it is 7pm here and it isn’t even tracking in my state yet.

@WWC I did email earlier but I’m guessing you have loads of emails to get through, so I didn’t get a response. At the moment, if I call FedEx, I have the option to return to sender. Would you like me to try that?

Otherwise I don’t think I will get the package until Monday and it will almost certainly all be dead by then.
Please never return the package to the sender. We have seen corals be in shipment for a week and still be alive and colorful. Just depends on the coral and what it's going through temperature-wise during its shipment.

musaabi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m actually blown away by how amazing @WWC customer service has been. Email are slow but granted they had like what? Over 500 orders shipping the past couple of weeks? Be patient and they’ll get to you. Legit blown away of how willing they are to making things right and ensuring you’re satisfied with them. It’s going to be a hard push to get me to buy anything from anyone except @WWC

DeepintheReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my delivery this morning. FedEx dropped it off about 11:00, a full hour before the expected time! Couldn’t be happier with the quality. There’s four or five babies on the rainbow blasto. Had to turn on the blues and take a few pics.

34 in total. Got a few SPS surprise packs and wasn’t disappointed either.

7CB51487-2883-4F50-9525-81B54D182F9B.jpeg
02A3B56C-B16A-4EBB-B9AB-9284814E6F1F.jpeg
01A9407D-C5A8-4506-88F0-D8860B6D97CE.jpeg
465000DC-FE94-4446-998E-078B7D858BC8.jpeg
8D6B5988-FB07-4CF3-BBAA-79C01E05FF15.jpeg

jafoca11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FedEx arrived 5 minutes before noon, hah.

Everything is in the tank now. Zoas started opening up right away. My $5 xenia frag is not looking good, but we will see tomorrow. I did get the squigie and towell, but no t-shirt.

Photos tomorrow when lights are on again!

jafoca11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this is going to be interesting. I bought a 4 pack add-on at the end of the sale and the list (along with my freebie) is:

1. JFox Special Porites
2. Neon Merulina
3. Lemon Lime Favites
4. Hollywood Stunner Chalice
5. Bicolor Paltygyra

I am excited about the chalice and porites, but kindof terrified about the merulina and paltygyra - those two seem like they won't be very forgiving. Oh, and my $5 xenia definitely seems to have melted. IDK if it can recover from a small bit of tissue left on the frag plug, we will see.

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’m still waiting to find out how many of mine have died. Of the 12 corals I received late, thanks to FedEx, one has definitely gone, one is looking very bad, 3 star polyps and 1 Zoa still haven’t opened, and the others I am not sure about. The smell opening the box was almost unbearable.

I am still waiting for an acknowledgement to the email I sent WWC yesterday. Overall this hasn’t been a great experience.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m still waiting to find out how many of mine have died. Of the 12 corals I received late, thanks to FedEx, one has definitely gone, one is looking very bad, 3 star polyps and 1 Zoa still haven’t opened, and the others I am not sure about. The smell opening the box was almost unbearable.

I am still waiting for an acknowledgement to the email I sent WWC yesterday. Overall this hasn’t been a great experience.
I apologize that this has not been a great experience, we will do our best to turn that around for you! Because of all the FedEx delays, we have been receiving a higher volume of emails than normal. Customer service is working through them and all of them will be answered.

Back