World Wide Corals Tax Time 2-Day LIVE SALE! - Uncle Sam wants you to buy some coral!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

mckinleyw

AIRBORNE REEFER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you getting excited for tomorrow's raffle?

giphy (30).gif
IM EXCITED TO GET MY CORALS TOMMOROW. And the raffles 2 but mostly cant wait to see my new corals.

Nirethell

Typical Wannabe Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just going to take 1/2 day off but change my mind and asked for the whole day. I won’t get a thing done while I wait for my shipment. So excited. This is my first live sale or ANY coral purchase online. [emoji847]

Well you certainly picked the correct place to buy from. WWC is fantastic and their customer support is second to none. I am sure you will love all of your corals when they come in!

happyhourhero

Burner of the Tips
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fedex is so far an hour past the delivery promise time. How late in the day will acros be ok before I need to start worrying?

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fedex is so far an hour past the delivery promise time. How late in the day will acros be ok before I need to start worrying?

They should be okay if they are packed well and I know WWC packs well. Hopefully they will show up soon. FedEx has a habit of messing with me when I'm expecting corals or fish. Right at the time it says "deliver by" on the tracking they will change it to something like "rescheduled" or "delayed" or something and just about the time I start to freak out it shows up.

VTBig053

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Friday delivery has been delayed until Tuesday because of the Nor'Easter... womp womp! Oh well, rather they get here alive. Thanks to @WWC for proactively contacting me to reschedule because of the posibility of delivery being delayed until Monday.

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Friday delivery has been delayed until Tuesday because of the Nor'Easter... womp womp! Oh well, rather they get here alive. Thanks to @WWC for proactively contacting me to reschedule because of the posibility of delivery being delayed until Monday.

You scared me for a minute. At first I thought it had been shipped already and FedEx was delayed.

Nirethell

Typical Wannabe Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here WWC called and informed me. I suppose next week is much better with piece of mind they will be alive.

Tklb

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC is the best all around Coral company I have dealt with. Good size frags, Great Quality & Colors, Great Packaging and fast shipping, Always willing to give advice and share information, and most importantly, unparalleled Customer Service.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What time is the raffle tomorrow?

We'll post a list of everyone that's eligible in a few hours, allow it to be reviewed by everyone for accuracy and then do the raffle later this afternoon sometime.

Chaotic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pics of my new corals from the sale! Last one is not from the sale, just a new fungi plate coral from a local fish store, it looks AMAZING in person.
IMG-1569.JPG
IMG-1569.JPG
IMG-1573.JPG
IMG-1567.JPG
IMG-1568.JPG

guido5526

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine showed up this morning as well, Fed ex guy apparently can't read the arrows on box cuz I got it laying on the side when I opened door. But corals looked good and no issues. Thank you @WWC

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back