World Wide Corals Tax Time 2-Day LIVE SALE! - Uncle Sam wants you to buy some coral!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

sayitfast

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, so many nice ones this is going to get pricey. For every X amount of money I spend on coral I have to spend the same amount on Louis, Fendi, YSL, McQueen etc... My wife has a literal harem of handbags. I also know more than any man should ever know on the subject. So, stop it I say. How is it possible The auctions are loaded with the corals I don’t have?

Bran415

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brandon belmonte size is large
IMG_20180118_000855.jpg

Nick Migneault

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
624531-dc16fe7faa17aaae99e5aaf3c3cbb983.jpg

Nick Migneault
Size: Large
Color: Red
Thank You!
This is my first time ordering from you guys, and I heard a lot of good things about WWC!

IMG_5412.jpg

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, so many nice ones this is going to get pricey. For every X amount of money I spend on coral I have to spend the same amount on Louis, Fendi, YSL, McQueen etc... My wife has a literal harem of handbags. I also know more than any man should ever know on the subject. So, stop it I say. How is it possible The auctions are loaded with the corals I don’t have?

Guess I'm lucky, my wife buys her purses at Walmart and Target. JCPenny if she is wanting to spend the extra $$$. Now don't get me started on the money she spends on her kids in her classroom.

Labridaedicted

Wrassetastic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guess I'm lucky, my wife buys her purses at Walmart and Target. JCPenny if she is wanting to spend the extra $$$. Now don't get me started on the money she spends on her kids in her classroom.
My wife has the handbags and the classroom kids.... there's a lot of "oh no, that's not new, its just been in the frag tank a while..." that takes place here, haha

Dan Levine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Running out of room in my tank, but I can always squeeze a few new pieces in during a WWC live sale
IMG_7203.JPG

Daniel Levine, size XL for the T-shirt please.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 137 60.1%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 28.1%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 81 35.5%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 40 17.5%
  • Other

Votes: 63 27.6%
Back