World Wide Corals TimeSplitter 2-Day LIVE SALE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omar Torres

Noob Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just means i can go get myself 10 gorgeous chalice colonies for the same price no big deal Colonies so big they wouldn't fit in a 29:)
Dude........ You are hilarious... TROLLOLLOLLOLLOLL man can't even afford the 25 to be a supporter crying on a forum to some random guy on the internet 500 miles away. Grow up baby you don't want chalices you wanted the jelly bean and DID NOT get it.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

pa1ntbru5h

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the chances I'll get Twizzlers or Black Orchids in the random frag pack? lol

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
USE CODE: AFTERSALE, TO GET AN ADDITIONAL 20% OFF LIVE SALE PRICES! DOES NOT APPLY TO FRAG PACKS!

Omar Torres

Noob Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's hilarious because there is probably some coral shelf with 10 tons of jelly bean somewhere in the ocean and here some people are paying 500 dollars an eye for em

pa1ntbru5h

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
USE CODE: AFTERSALE, TO GET AN ADDITIONAL 20% OFF LIVE SALE PRICES! DOES NOT APPLY TO FRAG PACKS!
It actually does apply.. Might wanna fix that.. And maybe fix my order too? I checked out with it before you posted this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 49 55.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back