World Wide Corals TimeSplitter LIVE SALE - 3,000+ Frags! Our Largest Ever!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question on the after sale live sale. Is shipping combine with our live sale shipping?

Absolutely! Just use the code ADDON at checkout to eliminate the shipping (this only applies if you have previously paid for shipping).

Yes. Anything you buy rather off here, after sale, web site, or ebay all can be shipped together.

Exactly!

@WWC if I win an eBay auction is there an option for live sale shipping? I know y’all will include it but didn’t know how checkout would work

There isn't an automatic option, however, if you allow us to manually send your invoice we will see that you purchased during the live sale and we'll be happy to remove the shipping charge from that invoice.

@WWC when can we start using our rewards on the site?

We will be enabling them right after the Aftersale ends! Stay tuned :)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey hey @WWC, just want to make sure you'll be able to get through emails before shipments scheduled for tomorrow (Wednesday)? Or would it be better to give y'all a call this morning?

We are answering them as fast as we can :) There were hundreds and hundreds of emails that have come in related to the live sale and we are plowing through them as fast as we can. But if you have something important that needs immediate attention please give us a shout at 11am EST or after and we'll be happy to help you out with whatever you need.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do the shirts ship with our stuff

Yes they sure will!

FYI- We will do our best to ship the color requested but we cannot guarantee it. It all depends on the stock / size in stock.

Was wondering about the ones we get from posting full tank shot or meme

There is only one entry per customer, so for example if you posted an FTS and a Meme you will still only receive a total of one shirt.

Kdub Koral Guy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes they sure will!

FYI- We will do our best to ship the color requested but we cannot guarantee it. It all depends on the stock / size in stock.

There is only one entry per customer, so for example if you posted an FTS and a Meme you will still only receive a total of one shirt.
I bought another one tho :)

obxreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC hey guys I got into the sale late in sat and didn't see the rules about the shipping module. I purchased shipping at checkout on my first purchase of the sale and didn't realize I was supposed to pick a day. Is this a problem or can I just pick a day or do I still need to purchase a module.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC hey guys I got into the sale late in sat and didn't see the rules about the shipping module. I purchased shipping at checkout on my first purchase of the sale and didn't realize I was supposed to pick a day. Is this a problem or can I just pick a day or do I still need to purchase a module.
You can just let us know what day next week is best for you. Monday is a holiday so besides monday we can ship any day next week.

Back