World Wide Corals TimeSplitter LIVE SALE - 3,000+ Frags! Our Largest Ever!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Hasted

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guess who got their shipment!

Happy with my 4 frag pack also!

Splatter Goniastrea
Radioactive Dragon Eye Zoanthids
Neon Spongodes Montipora
WWC Cotton Candy Chalice

Last edited:

Kdub Koral Guy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mine comes tomorrow!! Frag Rack at the ready!!

Frag Ready.jpg

obxreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can just let us know what day next week is best for you. Monday is a holiday so besides monday we can ship any day next week.
Any day works. For me next week. Is there anyway yall could get it out tomorrow? If not then wed next week would be cool. Thanks guys

Richmond

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I imagine this is by design, but I can't seem to use my reward points AND the shipping I've already paid for. Am I missing something or is this on purpose? Thanks either way.

Elitekitty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Splatter Goniastrea
Radioactive Dragon Eye Zoanthids
Neon Spongodes Montipora
WWC Cotton Candy Chalice

Still waiting for my shipment today. I bet my frag pack is going to be awesome too!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any day works. For me next week. Is there anyway yall could get it out tomorrow? If not then wed next week would be cool. Thanks guys

It's difficult to track requests from our threads. Can you please give us a call (407) 865-2066 or send us an email to [email protected] so we can help you from there? That way we'll have a record of your request.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My stuff just came everything made it alive only thing I didn’t get was the promo shirt

Sorry to hear that. Can you please send us a pm / email so we can help you further?

I also did not get a shirt. I wasn't sure if it would.be shipped separately or not. Not too worried nonetheless.

I'm bummed to hear that. Can you please send us a pm / email so we can help you further?

I imagine this is by design, but I can't seem to use my reward points AND the shipping I've already paid for. Am I missing something or is this on purpose? Thanks either way.

Use of our rewards points opened up yesterday morning. You are more than welcome to add anything you'd like now and use rewards points on them. Just make sure to use the code ADDON at checkout to avoid any additional shipping charges.

Yep! I am post #54 on here. Again, not too worried as the frags were the idea. Shirt was just an extra. :D

Send us an pm / email and we'll be happy to fix this for you.

@WWC got my package today but it didn’t include a shirt either. Frags look great. Thanks!

Same as I stated above. Please send us an pm / email and we'll be happy to help you further.

@WWC I'v Pm and emailed you. Can you get back to me. Thanks

We are working on answering our PM's and emails as quickly as possible. Please be patient with us as we have them coming in by the hundreds...

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back