World Wide Corals TimeSplitter LIVE SALE - 3,000+ Frags! Our Largest Ever!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

LonitzCMU

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are the results for the raffle drawing!
https://app.randompicker.com/protocol/664636x7775

1: EcoTech Radion XR15 Gen 5 LED LightT. Carter
2: EcoTech Vectra S2 PumpN. Petrone
3: World Wide Corals Hi-End SPS PackC. Schiefelbein
4: World Wide Corals Softie PackS. Painter
5: PolypLab Product BundleJ. Wells
Congrats to the winners! We will be in contact with you shortly regarding your prize.
Congrats to the winners!

Kdub Koral Guy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are the results for the raffle drawing!
https://app.randompicker.com/protocol/664636x7775

1: EcoTech Radion XR15 Gen 5 LED LightT. Carter
2: EcoTech Vectra S2 PumpN. Petrone
3: World Wide Corals Hi-End SPS PackC. Schiefelbein
4: World Wide Corals Softie PackS. Painter
5: PolypLab Product BundleJ. Wells
Congrats to the winners! We will be in contact with you shortly regarding your prize.
I didn't win??

Rhodes87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear that. Can you please send us a pm / email so we can help you further?

I'm bummed to hear that. Can you please send us a pm / email so we can help you further?

Use of our rewards points opened up yesterday morning. You are more than welcome to add anything you'd like now and use rewards points on them. Just make sure to use the code ADDON at checkout to avoid any additional shipping charges.

Send us an pm / email and we'll be happy to fix this for you.

Same as I stated above. Please send us an pm / email and we'll be happy to help you further.

We are working on answering our PM's and emails as quickly as possible. Please be patient with us as we have them coming in by the hundreds...
Needed it answered before the weekend.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Needed it answered before the weekend.

So very sorry, we did our best to plow through them, next time if it is that important please give us a call. We have 3 customer service agents answering phones all day to help you immediately.

sHockz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm so confused, how are people already getting their corals?! Mine still show "unfulfilled"...

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm so confused, how are people already getting their corals?! Mine still show "unfulfilled"...

Did you purchase a shipping module before / during the live sale? If not, we do not know when your would like to receive your order. Please read page 1 of this thread for all the details regarding shipping.

Me too. I emailed them inquiring about it twice.

See the response above and please call us @ (407) 856-2066 11-7EST and we will be happy to set up a shipping date :)

Santaluciam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you purchase a shipping module before / during the live sale? If not, we do not know when your would like to receive your order. Please read page 1 of this thread for all the details regarding shipping.

See the response above and please call us @ (407) 856-2066 11-7EST and we will be happy to set up a shipping date :)

Someone reached out to me today. Thank you! Awesome service

Chiefmaster30

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my live sale corals today. Very impressed. Everything arrived alive and well. Also received my first coral club order which was 5 frags, a black and gold t shirt, a WWC glass, 2 stickers, and a sample of poly plan polyp booster. Thank you @WWC

Rhodes87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fedex really dropped the ball on this shipment. Was supposed to be delivered yesterday and I still dont have them. Tracking says its on the was today finally but I dont know if I'll have anything dead. I hope not.

Ferrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my shipment today plus the pink shirt for my wife ( cancer survivor) and new additions to my newest tank (30L) aaaaand my hot sauce. Thanks @WWC I’m pleased as always
DA5AD384-5FBB-4DE2-B2C5-BD1D5B5378C7.jpeg

Snarky Shark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my corals today. Anticipation was killing me. Came in great shape and on-time. I don't know if I'd go through another live sale but would definitely buy from @WWC again.

15907839763355643383199416648502.jpg

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fedex really dropped the ball on this shipment. Was supposed to be delivered yesterday and I still dont have them. Tracking says its on the was today finally but I dont know if I'll have anything dead. I hope not.

It does happen from time to time and it's unfortunate when it does, but consider that FedEx delivers the same day 99.9% of the time, which that in itself is an incredible feat!

Hopefully everything made it through in good condition, and if not we are here to help you it so that you are happy with everything you purchase from us, delay or no!

How do you claim the raffle prizes?

Please give us a call and we will get you set up!

Got my corals today. Anticipation was killing me. Came in great shape and on-time. I don't know if I'd go through another live sale but would definitely buy from @WWC again.

15907839763355643383199416648502.jpg

Fantastic to hear! We look forward to seeing you the next time around ;)

Thanks @WWC everyone is happy. You guys are always awesome!
B8FAE79F-448D-4288-9C96-EFC7C1A3D72E.jpeg

And they look that way! Thank you so very much!

My order came in Friday right on time. Everything looks really great. 55 corals in total. 40 from WWC!

Excellent! And the Dragon Soul looks gorgeous already!

Rhodes87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC There was one frag of Zoas that didn't make it. There was a few things that looked a little rough but everything seems to have recovered and looks good.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 34 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back