WORM CRITTER ITS FEATHERY

clownfishdaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have no clue what this is just tonight I have found four different critters in my Fishtank and only was able to identify the copepods and mini feather duster but WHAT IS THIS im mortified what do i do should i get it when i can see it !!!!

53A0B2D0-7596-4235-8FD4-DE9A27B1AC47.png

Mattyreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends who you ask, harmless cuc in my opinion and I leave them in my tank. Not dangerous but the bristles can penetrate your skin and sting if you pick them up barehanded

OP
OP
clownfishdaddy

clownfishdaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends who you ask, harmless cuc in my opinion and I leave them in my tank. Not dangerous but the bristles can penetrate your skin and sting if you pick them up barehanded
Just like kris said, "close your eyes and pretend you never seen it."

The bristles will stick to skin. Vinegar desolves the bristles if you come in contact.
i honestly like the pretend i didnt see it idea i dont think he seems to want to be touched if thats how he is gonna be but well yall are here this is my last unidentifiable critter its very small and has tentacles it kinda looks like a star fish but definitely is not one from what i see he is the bigger white dot and it moves as fast as the snails do across the glass wall

Attachments

• FF3C177A-EB86-47B9-A486-89312B63887B.png
    FF3C177A-EB86-47B9-A486-89312B63887B.png
    640.9 KB · Views: 31
OP
OP
clownfishdaddy

clownfishdaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you sm ill definitely leave him in there i guess thats his home now

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i honestly like the pretend i didnt see it idea i dont think he seems to want to be touched if thats how he is gonna be but well yall are here this is my last unidentifiable critter its very small and has tentacles it kinda looks like a star fish but definitely is not one from what i see he is the bigger white dot and it moves as fast as the snails do across the glass wall
Some form of a pod, isopod, ampipod, . Fish will use as food.

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Look like hydroids. Harmless and disappear over time.

OP
OP
clownfishdaddy

clownfishdaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 64 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.1%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back