Worm?

Gaspipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, can someone please tell me what this is? I purchased live reef-rubble from @AquaBiomics and that's about the only thing I have in the tank to stare at right now lol.

Thanks,
Gaspare
Worm_.jpeg

OP
OP
Gaspipe

Gaspipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTW, I'm trying to post a video from imgur. I see the vid during the "preview" stage, but once I post it, I see a grey screen. Link is Video

Mattyreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTW, I'm trying to post a video from imgur. I see the vid during the "preview" stage, but once I post it, I see a grey screen. Link is Video

This one worked. Does it retract if you poke it? Don't think it's a vermetid, their casings are usually solid.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm hoping it's not a tube hydriod. It's no vermetid snail. If you can view fine fibers from the top, I would for sure say hydriod. Feather dusters have a feathery fibers. I can't make any feathers out.

OP
OP
Gaspipe

Gaspipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should have stated this before... the tank is NEW, you can see from my builder thread. I added saltwater this week and the only thing added was the live reef-rubble. I'm looking for the analysis sheet the LR came with and will post it.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I should have stated this before... the tank is NEW, you can see from my builder thread. I added saltwater this week and the only thing added was the live reef-rubble. I'm looking for the analysis sheet the LR came with and will post it.
Just pluck the tube, you wont miss it.

OP
OP
Gaspipe

Gaspipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Attached is the report from @AquaBiomics, beyond my pay grade :) But i figure some will geek out over it.

Attachments

• AquaBio Live Reef Rubble 2021.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
OP
OP
Gaspipe

Gaspipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just pluck the tube, you wont miss it.
You may be 100% right, my only hesitation is I have not introduced anything except the live reef rubble, which is seeded in a fishless environment. According to the report it has zero parasites.

Hoping someone would say "Hey that's a such-and-such, those are awesome hitchhikers". Well guess that's not the case... We'll see and wait. But thank you for the look!

Back