would a dragon wrasse eat my future bergia nudibranch purchase?

ddc0715

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I have an aiptasia problem that needs to get nipped in the bud. I'm staying ahead of it with apx but I need to address it permanently. I have added a filefish and I know they are hit and miss with aiptasia.

it seems the best course of action is a nudibranch. but I have a rather large dragon wrasse, so large when I added my filefish about 1 inch long he snatched him, he thought he was food then let him go. so research seems to point to a safe added with a dragon, I'm finding more positive than negative results when adding these guys with an existing dragon wrasse,

so now it's time for America's vote----- would you add some bergia nudibranch's if you owned a dragon wrasse? I could move my dragon 5" but the last time I moved an established fish from one tank to another it died. I do not want to relive that.

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I have an aiptasia problem that needs to get nipped in the bud. I'm staying ahead of it with apx but I need to address it permanently. I have added a filefish and I know they are hit and miss with aiptasia.

it seems the best course of action is a nudibranch. but I have a rather large dragon wrasse, so large when I added my filefish about 1 inch long he snatched him, he thought he was food then let him go. so research seems to point to a safe added with a dragon, I'm finding more positive than negative results when adding these guys with an existing dragon wrasse,

so now it's time for America's vote----- would you add some bergia nudibranch's if you owned a dragon wrasse? I could move my dragon 5" but the last time I moved an established fish from one tank to another it died. I do not want to relive that.
Yes 100% dragon wrasse is one of the more aggressive wrasse out there. Will also turn your whole aquascape upside down on a daily basis

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 122 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back