Would anyone be interested in seeing some Frags I have available?

Wanna see what Frags I have available"?

• Total voters
OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will totally take one of the tyree or leptoseries type pumpkin. Are you in t town right now?
I am heading to Nashville today. My tanks are in Nashville so I will be bringing corals back up on monday. The tyree toadstool would be a fresh cut frag. As far as the pumpkin pie I have plenty of those. The issue is if you cannot pick it up monday the frag may reduce in color as I am setting up a pico in ttown but it is not really made for LPS and SPS.

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Gotcha. send me a pm of everything your interested in and lets see if we can work something out.

irshk4fun

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am heading to Nashville today. My tanks are in Nashville so I will be bringing corals back up on monday. The tyree toadstool would be a fresh cut frag. As far as the pumpkin pie I have plenty of those. The issue is if you cannot pick it up monday the frag may reduce in color as I am setting up a pico in ttown but it is not really made for LPS and SPS.
I can pick them up after 4pm Monday no problem or possibly earlier if needed. Just message me and I’ll swing by.

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can pick them up after 4pm Monday no problem or possibly earlier if needed. Just message me and I’ll swing by.
Gotcha itll probably be later little later than that I got a few meetings setup in birmingham on my way back around 4-5. Ill send you pics when im in town of the exact corals as well as a number u can texxt. Thanks

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just wanted to say Thankyou to those who picked up coral from me today. I was very hesitant selling coral in another state in which I do not have a proper tank setup to house coral if they were to not be picked up. But careful planning and preparation had made this day very smooth and enjoyable. It was great to meet people in Alabama who reef!

irshk4fun

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frags look great thanks a lot!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 56

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like everything went well. Send us a pic of the tank you setup in Tuscaloosa when you get a chance. Also next time you go back up to Nashville and frag some leathers let me know. I would like some more leathers.

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here is a pic of the 2.5 gallon pico. Honestly the pictures don't do it justice as I don't have any filters here. I think the tank looks pretty good so far. Everything fit in the 5 gallon bucket and was set up relatively quickly. A 50micron sock was used to drain and fill the water which helped with getting any big debris out. The light mount came out great and the magnets were strong enough to hold everything in place. Unfortunately I did forget my lid which is being shipped too me but I have found that this thing without a lid needs to be topped off daily. Ill update pictures once the tank gets past the first week or so :)

Attachments

• 5gal bucket.jpg
    5gal bucket.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 51
  • AL DAy 1.jpg
    AL DAy 1.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 44
  • AL Dya 1.jpg
    AL Dya 1.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 49

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks good! Also if you have any mushrooms I would take aswell. Lol I think the pico looks great. Without an auto top off im sure you'll get tired of topping off that small of a tank everyday. Hopefully the lid will help with evaporation.

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks good! Also if you have any mushrooms I would take aswell. Lol I think the pico looks great. Without an auto top off im sure you'll get tired of topping off that small of a tank everyday. Hopefully the lid will help with evaporation.
Preciate that! Its nice having a tank down here. Not sure if ill have any mushrooms ready but I know I got a couple green finger leathers cut as well as a tyree green polyp leather healing rn.

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Preciate that! Its nice having a tank down here. Not sure if ill have any mushrooms ready but I know I got a couple green finger leathers cut as well as a tyree green polyp leather healing rn.
Sounds good I'm in no hurry. I wasn't home enough when I was in Tuscaloosa to have a tank. I think with this covid stuff I would have had time but I used to be out maybe too much.

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As some of you know I have set up a small pico reef in T-town. I brought some of my homegrown culture of nano. Phyto with me thinking I would need to dose it. Well It looks like I won't need it. Instead of letting it just sit in my fridge would anyone be interested in the 16oz bottle. I typically sell the bottles for $10 but since a capful was used ill do my wholesale price of $7 pickup in t-town. This is a mixture of a culture harvested on March 12th as well as a batch which was harvested a month or two prior.

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got a Frag with 4 smaller polyps of rastas and 2 Blue eye blondies zoas I would like to trade or sell. Anyone near T-town/B-ham. May be willing to meet halfway if need be. Pictures were taken with an iphone with no no clip on filter. Aquaknight LED with Blue and white light on. Only modification was Warmth setting was turned up to filter out some blue.
IMG_0143.jpg

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Back in Nashville for 2 weeks before making my trip to Dauphin Island Sea Labs. I know a few people wanted some frags when I head back so feel free to PM me! I will not have a tank in t-town so advanced planning will need to happen if you would like frags and meeting spot will have to be on my way down. Thanks!

vcollins9850

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back in Nashville for 2 weeks before making my trip to Dauphin Island Sea Labs. I know a few people wanted some frags when I head back so feel free to PM me! I will not have a tank in t-town so advanced planning will need to happen if you would like frags and meeting spot will have to be on my way down. Thanks!
Always, even just to admire. Anything new? Hope you have a good time at sea lab, take a few hikes through the marshes collecting inverts ;)

irshk4fun

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may want a few depending on what you can bring. What softies do you have?

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Always, even just to admire. Anything new? Hope you have a good time at sea lab, take a few hikes through the marshes collecting inverts ;)
Thanks, I think it will be a fun experience! Not sure if I have anything new. But some frags have shown some good growth. Ill see if I can get a list up soon.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 3.1%
Back