Would anyone be interested in seeing some Frags I have available?

Wanna see what Frags I have available"?

• Total voters
OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am in Nashville, You trying to sell anything here before you head out?
Always am, Anything in particular your looking for? If you look at the first page thats a few corals I have frags of (may not be the exact pieces) Send me a PM of what your looking for in terms of sps/lps/softies and colors etc

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here are some photos taken today of stuff available. Pics taken under blues with orange filter on Iphone. While I may have a few other things not pictured this is most of what I have available this go around :) Most of the names can be found on the coral list on the first page but some prices will be different for some corals such as the Pink B**bies chalice which will have dropped a little.
easter Egg Chalice.jpg
IMG_0352.jpeg
pumpkin.jpg
IMG_0351.jpeg
IMG_0356.jpeg
IMG_0355.jpeg
Large chalice chunk.jpg

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I met up with Dilan this morning. Super nice guy , Great looking frags, and he did everything very professionally. If he has something you want or have been looking for I highly recommend getting frags or corals from Dilan, if you happen to be where he is at. I’ll post some pics in a few. Good Luck in T-Town!

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Met Dilan today and he was awesome very professional and had clean frags that looked great! Next time he offers to bring stuff down definitely hit him up! The pumpkin pie LPS looks crazy! Thanks Dilan!

irshk4fun

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Met Dilan today and he was awesome very professional and had clean frags that looked great! Next time he offers to bring stuff down definitely hit him up! The pumpkin pie LPS looks crazy! Thanks Dilan!
Same here. Does a great job and you can tell from efforts he puts in when packaging them up.

jbklingenbeck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a pdf of names and prices. Some have been marked down a few $ based on QTY available.
I’d be interested in purchasing several things from you this week. I don’t think my poster approved yet because I’m new and just made my first comment tonight. Please feel free to message me and i’ll even drive down and pick them up tomorrow.

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’d be interested in purchasing several things from you this week. I don’t think my poster approved yet because I’m new and just made my first comment tonight. Please feel free to message me and i’ll even drive down and pick them up tomorrow.
While I would have loved to hook you up with some frags, I unfortunately have graduated and am no longer living in Alabama.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back