Would it kill them to put frosting all the way to the edge of a PopTart?

alysak6075

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate when a gas pump asks me 20 questions before it allows me to get gas. No I do not want a car wash, no I do not want a receipt, no I do not want lottery tickets, yes I want to use credit card hence I put it into the pump....
and then... let me play you the music of my people, proceeds with ads.

OP
OP
Mike from TN

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You’re in the grocery store trying to shop and it never fails. Right where you have to get something off the shelf, there are two employees with those giant “shop from home” carts parked next to each other blocking the aisle. :mad:

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate when a gas pump asks me 20 questions before it allows me to get gas. No I do not want a car wash, no I do not want a receipt, no I do not want lottery tickets, yes I want to use credit card hence I put it into the pump....

I am right there with you that is infuriating

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LFS stores that dont have prices on their crap. We got one in my area I really like their stuff and a relatively very large inventory. Other than one frag tank out of several almost nothing is priced.

If the owner is not there the procedure for getting a price is an employee texting him pictures and waiting for him to send back a price. Unless it is an item he doesn't feel like selling that day.

burningmime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Mike from TN

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Mike from TN, not sure how old you are, but I remember when Pop Tarts were so thick they would barely fit in the toaster. Now they are more like tracing paper.
I do remember. I’m also old enough to remember when owning a toaster was a luxury. LOL!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%

Back