Would it kill them to put frosting all the way to the edge of a PopTart?

Shon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DMV. Pre-Covid craziness.
Florida, I don't know about the other states but...

Add on charges to services. Use the excuse that higher costs due to higher employee wages, and then we'll close an extra day. No more Saturdays. You need to update your license due to change of address? New sticker registration for your license plate? Now you need to take a day off work to do it.

Oh, but you can do it online, and we'll mail it within a week.. almost a month later, dozens of phone calls.. finally get it.

dvgyfresh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People selling meat door to door.
I have never had that happen lol

I will say something controversial , if you aren’t going 80 in the fast lane on freeway MOVE OVER and please don’t play Katy perry all loud from a speaker during hikes.

Now let me grab a seat

Attachments

• B97724AF-3236-4519-8EFF-E8EC61C286EC.jpeg
    B97724AF-3236-4519-8EFF-E8EC61C286EC.jpeg
    103 KB · Views: 4

Weasel1960

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry Mike I like frosting on my pop tarts and stick to the ”fruit” filled ones, the others appeal to my grandkids.

A little less technology so folks have to learn and apply what they learned.

In general a lot more “old school” ... when I messed up dad let me know appropriately but I didn’t make a lot of repeat mistakes. See learn and apply above.

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was one nice thing about when COVID closed the schools. I love all of my grandkids, but I'd swear I spend more on whatever they're selling for school than I do on reefing. Everything from candy bars to pots and pans! And of course you have to do it. They're the grandkids.

"This is for our XXX team to go to XXX." and "If I sell the most XXX, I win a XXX!" Then the neighbor kids line up at the door to sell their cra... stuff too. At some point, you just have to resign yourself to feeling like the world's biggest heal for rejecting a child in need. It just isn't fair.:(
Family guy.jpg

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People who use the center turning lane like an on ramp. Weak handshakes. Both make me cringe.

Weasel1960

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was one nice thing about when COVID closed the schools. I love all of my grandkids, but I'd swear I spend more on whatever they're selling for school than I do on reefing. Everything from candy bars to pots and pans! And of course you have to do it. They're the grandkids.

"This is for our XXX team to go to XXX." and "If I sell the most XXX, I win a XXX!" Then the neighbor kids line up at the door to sell their cra... stuff too. At some point, you just have to resign yourself to feeling like the world's biggest heal for rejecting a child in need. It just isn't fair.:(
Family guy.jpg
Should have said XYZ instead of XXX......LOL

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.0%
Back