Would it kill them to put frosting all the way to the edge of a PopTart?

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LFS stores that dont have prices on their crap
This is why online fish stores like Live Aquaria exist.
I’m also old enough to remember when owning a toaster was a luxury. LOL!
Mike, I remember when you opened a bank account and they GAVE you a toaster AND paid YOU interest.
and yes i will pat with cash which would be faster then your card if the kids were still taught proper math
How about just teach them route memorization instead of trying to teach algebra to third graders? (But they will give it a new name because they solve for a triangle instead of X and then the parents can't even help them with their homework!)
Everything from candy bars to pots and pans!
Because the schools have no money to buy school supplies, let alone extra curricular activities. Teachers have been reduced to hobos begging for pencils, ziplock baggies and clorox wipes.
Weak handshakes
That's just nasty...
cell phone bills...
Cell phone ---- cable --- internet. We could do a whole thread on Comcast alone.

I'll pile on.... what grinds me is going into a retail store, let's say The Home Depot, and listening to a customer verbally abusing an associate because as a society we have become programmed that if you just yell enough, you'll get something for free. In the meantime, they forget that the person that they are using as a punching bag is in fact A PERSON! What happened to treating others as you wish to be treated? That guy in the orange vest did not create your problem and they may be more inclined to help you resolve it if you were not a $%^&*^!!!

fish farmer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
every time i check out somewhere and they want to know if i have a "store card" or if online if i have an account.
"I will gladly pay the 10% extra so that you DONT have all my information and send me endless emails and promotions "
...and this is the reason I've never been in a Sam's Club. I was curious, went into the store, they asked if I had a membership card, they said I needed one....I walked out.

MNFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People that still write out checks.
People who do not start writing out the check until they get a total.
People who then balance their check books before moving away.

Paul31733

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did not read the entire thread for probably obvious reasons.... But...imagine a fully covered top and bottom and edge pop tart???? It would be amazing!!!

RSREEFING

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been wanting some electric scooters, segway ninebot Max. But now I don't know..

Back