Would love some feedback/advice on my aquascape.

doughbromo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am starting a new 25G peninsula reef tank from Waterbox.

I think I'm done with my rockwork, but at times I feel like it looks bad. The two main pieces can be separated if I want to put some space in between. I plan on adding a lot of coral.

I attached photos of all 3 sides: left side, front, right side. Would love some feedback!

IMG_2542.jpg

IMG_2541.jpg

IMG_2539.jpg

lazycouch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you want a lot of coral i suggest you try to stretch the structure as much as possible especially if any will be lps- the structure is nice but seems to be crammed when it comes to coral placement try to consider the growth of your future corals and the types so that you can deal with shuffling the rock now rather than the future. this current structure would work real well with zoas palys and shrooms but if you were thinking bigger then i’d tamper with some more structures!

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have learned that the 1st finished aquascape is usually the best in your mind. Then every time you look at it your mind makes you think that something is wrong, thus causing you to change it. Then you look at it and you dislike is more than before. You have to ask yourself what are you planning on doing with the aquascape, fish and corals and such. If you think that you will get what you want out of the scape when it come to those 2, then you are golden. :)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have learned that the 1st finished aquascape is usually the best in your mind. Then every time you look at it your mind makes you think that something is wrong, thus causing you to change it. Then you look at it and you dislike is more than before. You have to ask yourself what are you planning on doing with the aquascape, fish and corals and such. If you think that you will get what you want out of the scape when it come to those 2, then you are golden. :)
Agreed

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 15.4%
Back