Would love to see your new additions! Here are a few of ours.

Calm Blue Ocean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just added a pair of yasha gobies to my 10g yesterday. All I can say is that I had no idea they made fish that small! I feel like a new parent, checking in on them every 5 minutes to make sure they're ok! Emergency swapped out the screen in my lid for something finer and added a guard to my overflow so they wouldn't get sucked through. Suddenly my little tank looks like such a dangerous place. Did I mention they are really tiny?! Beautiful, though. Really fantastic fish. Just so tiny. Now to find someone who has a tiny pistol shrimp in stock.

CanuckReefer

Simple...Salt, Water, LR, Lighting and Flow.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just added a pair of yasha gobies to my 10g yesterday. All I can say is that I had no idea they made fish that small! I feel like a new parent, checking in on them every 5 minutes to make sure they're ok! Emergency swapped out the screen in my lid for something finer and added a guard to my overflow so they wouldn't get sucked through. Suddenly my little tank looks like such a dangerous place. Did I mention they are really tiny?! Beautiful, though. Really fantastic fish. Just so tiny. Now to find someone who has a tiny pistol shrimp in stock.
Pics....are required of these cuties.

OP
OP
EstelleNJarrod

EstelleNJarrod

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh my goodness, a worried fish parent like us. We once had a tiny goby that loved to swim near the over flow and we had to rescue him from the sump, the box the bags almost daily. When we added mesh, he learned he could just jump. It was like he liked the ride down, fish slide LOL

Calm Blue Ocean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pics....are required of these cuties.

They are still hiding a bit but I managed this one this morning. Pardon the dirty glass, a bit of algae in the corner looks suddenly out of control next to a half inch fish! Hopefully once they get settled in a bit more I can snap some better pictures. :)

PXL_20210402_141354868-01.jpeg

OP
OP
EstelleNJarrod

EstelleNJarrod

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are still hiding a bit but I managed this one this morning. Pardon the dirty glass, a bit of algae in the corner looks suddenly out of control next to a half inch fish! Hopefully once they get settled in a bit more I can snap some better pictures. :)

PXL_20210402_141354868-01.jpeg
What a cutie!

Jedi1199

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so here are a couple of my newest additions..

First, blue chromis:

IMG_0486.JPG
IMG_0491.JPG

Next is my Skunk cleaner shrimp...
IMG_0485.JPG

And finally... My beautiful Wyoming white clowns.. (I absolutely love these guys... )

IMG_0487.JPG
IMG_0488.JPG
IMG_0489.JPG
IMG_0490.JPG

I have a couple others that I couldn't get a decent shot of... My magenta dottyback is an absolutely gorgeous specimen... I don't think any photo will do his color justice, but I will post one as soon as I can get him to sit still long enough... lol

smlarson72

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

First, blue chromis:

IMG_0486.JPG
IMG_0491.JPG

IMG_0485.JPG

And finally... My beautiful Wyoming white clowns.. (I absolutely love these guys... )

IMG_0487.JPG
IMG_0488.JPG
IMG_0489.JPG
IMG_0490.JPG

I have a couple others that I couldn't get a decent shot of... My magenta dottyback is an absolutely gorgeous specimen... I don't think any photo will do his color justice, but I will post one as soon as I can get him to sit still long enough... lol
They either won’t sit still or will photo bomb you! LOL Here is one of mine that photo bombed me.

Attachments

• B75DEAA6-AFB7-4B6E-BADB-C62070EC429B.jpeg
    B75DEAA6-AFB7-4B6E-BADB-C62070EC429B.jpeg
    256.7 KB · Views: 30
OP
OP
EstelleNJarrod

EstelleNJarrod

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

First, blue chromis:

IMG_0486.JPG
IMG_0491.JPG

IMG_0485.JPG

IMG_0487.JPG
IMG_0488.JPG
IMG_0489.JPG
IMG_0490.JPG

Gorgeous little haul. Our Wyoming white we believe got eaten by our elegance coral. Was just thinking maybe we should try a new one. Fish photography is always fun, they will sit still for what feels like forever but the second a camera comes out it’s all fun and games LOL

Jedi1199

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gorgeous little haul. Our Wyoming white we believe got eaten by our elegance coral. Was just thinking maybe we should try a new one. Fish photography is always fun, they will sit still for what feels like forever but the second a camera comes out it’s all fun and games LOL

HAHA right??!! I am STILL trying to get a postworthy shot of my magenta dottyback.

Tank is in night mode now so I will try again in the morning...

Thank God photography is mostly digital now.. Imagine the rolls of wasted film if it was still the old days.. lol

Zionas

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Winnieland (AKA “People’s” Republic of China)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love mixed Clownfish pairs. Not a fan of the artificially bred designer varieties, but a Black and White Darwin Ocellaris paired with a Captive Bred Percula or original Picasso Percula, or even the good old orange Ocellaris looks stunning. Love the contrast.

IMO pairs and harems of pygmy angels mix in very well with other smaller fish like Clowns and some Damsels. They almost look like a damsel.

350DRVR

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our new addition to our WaterBox 25 Peninsul.
my daughter noticed these two by themselves and swimming together. I was looking at some other designer fish when she said she wanted these because they looked happy together.
sometimes it not about looks it’s all about just getting g along.
she came up with a cute name for them bot.

take a stab at what they are?

one named Mel and one named Cara.

EC314D8C-6450-4731-93D6-E742088A4DD8.jpeg B6020CC6-94F6-43B1-B02E-E19FBC93B483.jpeg 472AD38F-E526-4A68-B97E-3684B83D2FC2.jpeg

Back