Would you invest a grand for a KH Guardian?

Would you invest a grand for a KH Guardian?

• Total voters

iiluisii

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Even some shops and coral frames in Taiwan also use KHG to keep their SPS healthy. What I can say...SABLE AND TRUSTED
15327455_1193654197380284_1774943734300195362_n.jpg
!!!

Is the tank above from this shop too?

eltonw

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If this is the tank Im thinking of this tank has change more configurations in the past 5 years that I ever seen. I mean even corals.
You can quest everything even you soul.

He is famous SPS keeper in Taiwan and China, he cuts his corals for selling to friends some times, Even I have some SPS are from his tank. It is no big deal for changing the corals in past years.

What I am showing here is stable and trusted of KHG even the reefer has the tank like this.

eltonw

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Below screenshot data is what I got last night.

His KHG runs every well and he is the one uses the monitor prototype first and months change to control system.
He use GHL dosing pump to give tank major soda water and use KHG makes up the shortage. It is running perfect now.
941287.jpg

Jonty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will you be supplying/selling the acrylic box to house the unit, without something like this setup/installation may be challenging?

Kungpaoshizi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't believe this was released with such a high price. I know right now there's someone, somewhere, that's going to diy this and it's going to cost monumentally less.

hawkinsrgk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't believe this was released with such a high price. I know right now there's someone, somewhere, that's going to diy this and it's going to cost monumentally less.

Totally agree. At some point someone will diy it and release the plans on the best way to go about it

bpiermat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I assume someone stated the obvious here....but why doesn't this unit have a probe port outlet? So the Apex can read the alk values. I will never pay for a UI or for dosing equipment I already have.

Does it have a probe outlet or not?

danmhippo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To make a piece of equipment Apex Ready is not an easy decision to make, especially if NeptuneSystems may debute their own version of it in a few years.

No, the current version does not have apex connectivity.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
To make a piece of equipment Apex Ready is not an easy decision to make, especially if NeptuneSystems may debute their own version of it in a few years.

I don't think it will be "years" before Neptune goes to market with theirs. Thanks to Jim Welsh, they already have the unit.

bpiermat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Outputting a standard probe signal is hard? It's universal!

No, the reason to not make it compatible.... is because they don't want to be compatible...Therefore the device is junk

nc208082

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think it will be "years" before Neptune goes to market with theirs. Thanks to Jim Welsh, they already have the unit.
After how long it's taken for them to bring out their flow meter and return pump it probably will be.

Jonty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On a another note, hopefully the units will start shipping this week!

Crackem

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry if it's been asked and answered before , but if I buy this unit can it be used just to monitor my Alkalinity and not control it? I would like to monitor and use my apex DOS to add alk when necessary.

Also can I see the Alkalinity reading online since the unit requires an internet connection?

Jonty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You do not have to dose ALK from what I understand, and you can port forward to monitor ALK remotely. I belive they have a monitor only unit coming out soon.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back