View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And a couple of miscellaneous pics to go with last night's pics haha
Peppers are peppering wonderfully
20180906_195919.jpg

20180906_195856.jpg

The greenhouse is being consumed by the tomatoes haha they'd be around 4 or 5ft tall now haha
20180908_162246.jpg

A particularly pretty pansy from my little flowerbed
20180829_171227.jpg

The dendros go a little over the top telling me they're hungry haha
20180828_223822.jpg

Agatha being Agatha lol
20180904_201713.jpg

And both the kitties cuddled up on a cooler Melbourne day
20180909_125457.jpg

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some more pretty pictures to liven up this page! :D Excuse the crud floating around, I feed the tank so the fish were actually out for the pictures haha
wonderwomans.jpg

sideshot.jpg

fts_sept.jpg

angledfts.jpg

angle1.jpg

I think this acro is going to be something quite impressive too!!
pinkacro.jpg

Check it out! There's actually fish in the tank! haha two fang blennies, Burgers and my colini in this pic. The others still hid :( haha
IMG_4504.JPG

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some more pretty pictures to liven up this page! :D Excuse the crud floating around, I feed the tank so the fish were actually out for the pictures haha
wonderwomans.jpg

sideshot.jpg

fts_sept.jpg

angledfts.jpg

angle1.jpg

I think this acro is going to be something quite impressive too!!
pinkacro.jpg

Check it out! There's actually fish in the tank! haha two fang blennies, Burgers and my colini in this pic. The others still hid :( haha
IMG_4504.JPG

Picture after picture my eyes do not know where to start. Amazing colors in the photographs.

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice Technicolour Yawn Acro Wrangy!
Thanks man! I'm waiting for her to grow up into a big strong acro that really stands out!

Tank is looking great, Dom!

I am interested in what that little red/pink coral turns into.
Thanks Bubba :) It was in desperate need of a clean and wc lol levels weren't as bad as I was expecting NO3 ~25ppm (I have no idea really, the nyos kit is impossible to read haha), PO4 0.05ppm and alk was a little low at 6.5dKH but I'm happy :) Carx turned up a bit so hopefully I get another growth spurt lol

Me too! Should be quite the stunner :D

Picture after picture my eyes do not know where to start. Amazing colors in the photographs.
Really appreciate the compliment man! :) Been a long time coming but colours are popping and I'm happy!

Great Coral Essentials powered tank! I run Coral Essentials too and have just setup my tank build thread!
Thanks :) The CE supps are easily some of the best I've used! I'll have to check your tank out!

The tank is looking super good! I really like that butterfly!
Cheers man :) Burgers is such a wonderful fish! I absolutely adore him and he has an amazing personality!

YHSublime

Reefopotamus
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, things are looking amazing! I'm just looking over your pictures again, and I'm super wary of all those pink and gold palys I see dominating down the middle. I had added some to an old 150 I used to have, and I spent months trying to get rid of them, they overtook almost everything! There are some things I wont put in my tanks anymore, like any run of the mill mushroom (bounces are OK, haha) even the fact I keep GSP now is kind of silly, but I like the "grass" effect it has on the bare bottom.

That pansy is beaut, and that greenhouse is leaving me with some questions, like what is it made out of? 80/20? Great indoor idea!

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, things are looking amazing! I'm just looking over your pictures again, and I'm super wary of all those pink and gold palys I see dominating down the middle. I had added some to an old 150 I used to have, and I spent months trying to get rid of them, they overtook almost everything! There are some things I wont put in my tanks anymore, like any run of the mill mushroom (bounces are OK, haha) even the fact I keep GSP now is kind of silly, but I like the "grass" effect it has on the bare bottom.

That pansy is beaut, and that greenhouse is leaving me with some questions, like what is it made out of? 80/20? Great indoor idea!
I'm already planning my mass destruction of those zoa's! Lol

I have a real soft spot for pansies and that one came from a surprise mix plant :)
The greenhouse is like a corflute type material that has a uv protective layer on one side :) the tomatoes are just insane! Lol and the peppers are begging me to go outside full time! I'm planning on getting some pots and such for some work on the weekend!
20180915_081727.jpg
20180915_081725.jpg
20180916_093216.jpg
20180915_081946.jpg
20180915_081952.jpg
20180916_134353.jpg
20180916_134357.jpg

Janci

Staghorns will prevail
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking great.
Is your dosing exclusively Coral Essentials now or do you still use AF as well?

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
STOP TRYING TO STEAL OUR SUMMER, YOU AUSSIE!
We're sucking all of the life out of it for you!! That being said it's almost like a winter day here today haha glad I have the greenhouse to keep my pepper babies snug!

Over here, that's our winter!:D Summer is one thing we have in abundance! We'll happily share some with you!;)
Don't we ever! Especially with the further north you go too!

GBRsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're sucking all of the life out of it for you!! That being said it's almost like a winter day here today haha glad I have the greenhouse to keep my pepper babies snug!

Don't we ever! Especially with the further north you go too!

Yes Dom! And I'm far enough north(near Lake Macquarie N.S.W.) that the jumpers are about to be unemployed til the end of March.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back