OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those coral crouchers are pretty cute, what a unique trio to add. I had to google them.
I've wanted some for ages so when I saw they were in at my LFS I immediately snapped them up!!

I want to believe. I really do. This is the part I struggle with, I try not to add anything I can't test for, or measure deliverables!
haha I should have been a little more specific, that was my bad lol. You can easily test Boron and Bromide with an ICP and there's a Salifert boron kit out there as well (not sure about bromide).
Trace you can't really test for as it's a proprietary blend lol but an ICP will let you know what's happening with it :) And I do (did lol) know the science and mechanics behind the boron and bromide but I have forgotten without some research to refresh. They're mostly gear towards red spectrum colours of acro's, some other benefits too but I forget those lol

Basically it's my fault for not being able to elaborate haha but there are reasons and science behind it, I've just forgotten haha

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've come to the realisation that the tank isn't my only problem hahahaha more pepper seeds on the way... haha
20181025_221952.jpg

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful! Does it hold up under whites? I am betting it does.

EDIT: wow, at first glance it almost looks like a Kung Pao or other upscale Montipora.
That's under blue+ and coral+ t5's and an led strip, it definitely holds up under even the grossest yellowest light haha

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's under blue+ and coral+ t5's and an led strip, it definitely holds up under even the grossest yellowest light haha

Ha ha ha! I bet. Beautiful specimen no one would resist.

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, those yellows are hard to come by these parts, pay good money for them people do!
This is an absolute one of a kind here, I've simply never seen anything of this quality before and it's the first hammer I've ever bought! There's only one other hammer I'll buy and that's a gold head with aqua stem hammer lol

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a sunlight and flash picture, both terrible as they were pics I took in excitement and they never turn out well hahaha
20181029_153447.jpg
20181029_161745.jpg

Wow, even in the bag he was glowing!

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha! The Mac & Cheese Hammer was pretty easy to find.
I'm going to forever call it the Mac 'n' Cheese, that was the best comment I've read in ages hahaha definitely an easy one to stop though!

I might have asked once before, but what sand are you using?
No name/brand coral sand :) Nothing special haha

Very nice, the hammer is a stunner. :)
I'm definitely in love that's for sure!

That yellow hammer is gorgeous! Dear Santa...
Santa knew I wanted it before I even did! Thanks Katrina :D

Here's a crappy FTS under the blues
****tybluefts.jpg

A tricolour
tricolour.jpg

And the hammer under blues lol I promise the is the last mention for a little bit haha
hammerunderblues.jpg

Back