Wrangy's Reef - 80g of Wrasse & SPS

SneakyTortuga

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soooooooo I didn't do the water change I said I was going to do.... I promise I had a good reason haha

20181111_111548.jpg

(yes, it's amazing! I'm a long time Battlefield fan and this has been fantastic so far!)

We're finally getting some good pepper weather too :D
20181110_132759.jpg

Ahhhhh the game is amazing right!?!, I wasn’t a fan of battlefield 1 (I got it release day) but I was a long time bf4 player.

What’re your thoughts on the game?

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen a lot of pepper plants but no peppers! Show me the peppers, Dom! Lol
There's a jalapeno that's fruiting in here! I swear there is!! haha need to take the machete to it!
20181109_180839.jpg

Ahhhhh the game is amazing right!?!, I wasn’t a fan of battlefield 1 (I got it release day) but I was a long time bf4 player.

What’re your thoughts on the game?
Yeah, I'm absolutely loving it! Smoothed BF release in a while too haha not like the release of 4 hahaha. I never played 1 but I adore all things BF lol I still play BF4 and usually on US servers as there's nothing here in Aus :(

I'm loving it. It's really changed things up in a way that I'm enjoying. The focus on team and squad play and how it's working is fantastic! It's one of the prettiest games I've played in a long time too! I think I'm going to be a long time fan of 5 :D I would have liked 10 maps on release, not 8 but being BF there will be 100 more maps to come in DLC's so I'm not bothered at all lol. I've had almost zero issues with the game too. Only one moment I've had to force quit but aside from that it's been so smooth for me lol

SneakyTortuga

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's a jalapeno that's fruiting in here! I swear there is!! haha need to take the machete to it!
20181109_180839.jpg

Yeah, I'm absolutely loving it! Smoothed BF release in a while too haha not like the release of 4 hahaha. I never played 1 but I adore all things BF lol I still play BF4 and usually on US servers as there's nothing here in Aus :(

I'm loving it. It's really changed things up in a way that I'm enjoying. The focus on team and squad play and how it's working is fantastic! It's one of the prettiest games I've played in a long time too! I think I'm going to be a long time fan of 5 :D I would have liked 10 maps on release, not 8 but being BF there will be 100 more maps to come in DLC's so I'm not bothered at all lol. I've had almost zero issues with the game too. Only one moment I've had to force quit but aside from that it's been so smooth for me lol

I agree with all the points you made. The game is SMOOTH, beautiful, and overall well done. They are going to have regular updates (release day being the first) so I hope they continuously add new content to the game. It’s definitely the best they have released by far. The only issue I have had is the game has froze on me a few times leading to a force quit but honestly it’s only happened 3 times. It should be fixed next patch. You play on pc?

The only thing that may pull me away from bf5 is..... fallout 76!

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with all the points you made. The game is SMOOTH, beautiful, and overall well done. They are going to have regular updates (release day being the first) so I hope they continuously add new content to the game. It’s definitely the best they have released by far. The only issue I have had is the game has froze on me a few times leading to a force quit but honestly it’s only happened 3 times. It should be fixed next patch. You play on pc?
I've had a couple of freezes as well but they've lasted 2-5 secs then the game is fine :) Things are a bit slow, like using the menu and changing your kit loadout but that'll fix easy as with a patch or two so I'm not even remotely stressed! I'm looking forward to watching BFV grow and I really hope it does!
Yep PC Master Race all the way!! haha Wrang_Dang on origin :) The lionfish profile is the giveaway haha

The only thing that may pull me away from bf5 is..... fallout 76!
Great minds think alike! haha I can't wait for 76!! Luckily I'm going to binge BFV for a bit as my partner just got the Spyro remastered trilogy and we're planning to play 76 together lol but we can't wait! lol

Cyberpunk 2077 is the real excitement though!!

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
50L water change ✔️
Carbon changed ✔️
Skimmer cleaned ✔️ (it was GROSS)
Sump tidied ✔️
Powerheads scrubbed ✔️

Was a good evening spent with metal blaring and giving the tank some stupidly overdue love haha I still want to try get another 50L or more done over the weekend but we'll see how that goes haha I also need to plant about 40 peppers and work on the garden too haha

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I'm going to do a small vegetable garden next year.
It's definitely a whole lot of fun and very relaxing, not nearly as stressful as reefing hahaha

You make me go to garden center again... Just reef pictures please.
haha sorry! I went to three different hardware stores over the weekend just to find the right soil in stock!

I promise to take some ref pics this weekend and no garden pics till next pepper potting session hahaha

Mattres

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Talking about soil.. what do you use for your peppers?
I haven't grown from seed before but have never had great growth with mine..
I guess my chilli growing abilities are about on par with my coral growing abilites.. haha :p

Also when those reapers are ready to eat we need a video of you downing the first picked of the season!

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Talking about soil.. what do you use for your peppers?
I haven't grown from seed before but have never had great growth with mine..
I guess my chilli growing abilities are about on par with my coral growing abilites.. haha :p

Also when those reapers are ready to eat we need a video of you downing the first picked of the season!
I was scotts pure organic but it's expensive ($11 per 25L bag) and I read this article:
https://www.leafrootfruit.com.au/which-potting-mix-is-best/

So I've changed things up to the Brunnings tom and veg mix ($4 a 25L bag) for this lot so we'll see how things go! I always mix in a bunch of perlite for plenty of drainage too! Also have to make sure they're getting fed plenty as well! Lol

I've got one plant fruiting already which is my cheaters jalapeño but the rest are still growing, I removed the first batch of flowers to spur growth instead! :)

I'm definitely contemplating do video reviews of each pepper though!

@bubbaque proof I do have peppers! Hahaha
20181119_172739.jpg

That clam is insane, hope my maxima grows like that
Thanks mate :) sadly she was lost while I was on holidays :( and I haven't had the heart to add another clam to the tank yet!

Back