OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not reef related but my wonderful wonderful partner surprised me with this little commissioned piece of our little family last night ;Happy
50843317_277908492879526_2676851037385523200_n.jpg

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s pretty awesome! If only those cats were dogs...lol
Thanks Bubba haha we'd love to get a dog as well but we don't have the space :( haha we are truly cat people though :p

I'm almost literally deathly allergic to cats. My eyes and throat swell shut and then breathing gets hard... So right there with ya lol
Oh no :( Not cats!!

That is cool.
I love my wife, coral and fish (in that order). She loves cats.... 3 of them :oops:
She sounds like she has her priorities straight then! haha

Beautiful family, @Wrangy !
Do the cats chase your beard?
Thanks man :D Not really chasing them but Agatha tries to eat it every so often lol they're definitely a big part of our lives!
20190127_160905.jpg

Very nice work Wrangy
Cheers mate!!

YHSublime

Reefopotamus
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pirates Life is a good brewery name. The Aussie beer scene is just getting caught up with the US!

That’s a beaut of a commissioned piece, I had one done for my GFs 19 year old cat just a couple months before the poor thing had to be put down, it was devastating, but it’s such a nice memory that I got one done for our “pack.”

aeb58b5ab37753abe5afd5cb54d04feb.jpg

She still wants another cat, but we need some additional space first, and maybe one that could be an outdoor variety!

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m glad you’re holding that beer. They might of knocked it off the table other wise.

Just teasing you. Your cats only look somewhat devilish.
Don't let the looks fool you, they're COMPLETELY devilish haha

+1

It is in the eyes of the black one.
The eyes of Sauron...
She's got the fiery soul and energy to match it as well haha

Pirates Life is a good brewery name. The Aussie beer scene is just getting caught up with the US!

That’s a beaut of a commissioned piece, I had one done for my GFs 19 year old cat just a couple months before the poor thing had to be put down, it was devastating, but it’s such a nice memory that I got one done for our “pack.”

aeb58b5ab37753abe5afd5cb54d04feb.jpg

She still wants another cat, but we need some additional space first, and maybe one that could be an outdoor variety!
It's a great brew too! And yeah, we're years behind on the beer scene but it's picking up finally!

Definitely needs a cat in that pack! Tell her I approve haha we loovvveeee bulldogs and they're absolute cuties man!! Such a great family!

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm usually always late to social media (which I think is generally a good thing lol) but I finally caved and got an Instagram lol it's all travel photos at the moment from our trip so check them out but it'll be back to regular programming tomorrow haha

redbeards.reef

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you been to the U.S. before?
New York and San Diego but not much outside that! My parents live in San Diego and Georgia's sister is in New York :) so we did a couple days in SD with them, then the week in Quebec with them as well and two weeks just us in New York and plenty of catch up with Georgia's sister! :D

Mattres

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm usually always late to social media (which I think is generally a good thing lol) but I finally caved and got an Instagram lol it's all travel photos at the moment from our trip so check them out but it'll be back to regular programming tomorrow haha

redbeards.reef
Folowing :)
Trip does look amazing mate! The snow looks so refreshingly cold from here!

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Folowing :)
Trip does look amazing mate! The snow looks so refreshingly cold from here!
It was absolutely incredible but we're back in the land of the living and of course Melbourne had to welcome us with a whole bloody week of 30+ weather (90+) :( :(

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 43.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back