OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice! Mine should be shipping this week, can't wait.
Thanks mate, Fabio and the team make an absolutely gorgeous product that's for sure!

That looks tops mate!
Pretty happy with it finally! Picking up the Coral Essnetials god particle (Vibrance+, Chroma+ and Energy+) this week too so the acro's will be going nuts over the next week!! :D lol

Nice looking lid, love the cats. :)
Thanks Simon :) they definitely keep us entertained and on our toes lol

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Coral Essentials range is definitely working it's magic on the acro's! I can't wait to get the golden bullet trio this week though!!
29216381_1698211636904048_6818905506099232768_o.jpg
IMG_3949[1].JPG

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That lid is beyond fresh. And that zoa garden is looking tops!
Yeah, the guys at Top Lids blew me away! Everything was perfect and was completely safe in it's long journey from the US to Australia so I couldn't recommend them more! I'm actually selling that zoa garden off haha it takes up too much room in my sump and I want to get some proper racks made down there lol (also the new three products from Coral Essentials is $300 lol)

YHSublime

Reefopotamus
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, the guys at Top Lids blew me away! Everything was perfect and was completely safe in it's long journey from the US to Australia so I couldn't recommend them more! I'm actually selling that zoa garden off haha it takes up too much room in my sump and I want to get some proper racks made down there lol (also the new three products from Coral Essentials is $300 lol)

If you weren't on the other side of the world I'd buy the zoa garden! I've always gone bare minimum with my tanks, water changes, heavy skimming, and dosing for calc and alk. I've never tried anything else, that's quite a price point!

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you weren't on the other side of the world I'd buy the zoa garden! I've always gone bare minimum with my tanks, water changes, heavy skimming, and dosing for calc and alk. I've never tried anything else, that's quite a price point!
Would you believe that no-one here wants to buy it :(
I've always been a big fan of dosing systems lol the best I ever had a tank was using full ZeoVit but currently I'm dosing Trace A, B and C, Vitamins and Amino's, Boron, Bromide and Iodine from Coral Essentials and -NP Pro and Pro Bio S from AquaForest. I was lazy a couple of days over the weekend and didn't dose any CE products and my alk was sitting at 8, after a single round of dosing a day later my alk was 7.6 lol it's definitely doing the tank good!
Yeah the $300 for the trio of products is probably the most expensive set of supplements on the market but if you've seen the results I'm not even batting an eyelid at it! It's simply incredible, here's some pictures from a mate's tank that's been using them! These pictures are under full light two (two 400w Radiums, so imagine what the blues would look like!)
28514323_2034877433402891_7008511365582173598_o.jpg
29136738_2039436582946976_4115369308622684160_o.jpg
29366156_2042532665970701_8847815522352365568_o.jpg
29425810_2043584235865544_4904737443829252096_o.jpg

Join the Coral Essentials Support Group on Facebook for more sexy pictures and information! lol

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welp, I went out on the weekend and spent the 300 on the three new products from Coral Essentials! Even after the first dose there was an immediate response from the acro's!

Some shots of the tank just before the special sauce dosing began!

I also had the chance to catch up with a mate who's been dosing the products for a few weeks now and I'd say they have a pretty amazing effect! (even if he told me off for the shots being to saturated haha under full lights with two 400w Radiums!)

Also finally had the chance to do some gardening! Purchased a small jalapeno plant the other day (on an 90F day hence the wilted look) and I've got my garden ready for the arrival of more chilli seeds! Poblano, Trinidad Chocolate Scorpions and the infamous Carolina Reaper!!

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$300 for 3 50ml bottles?!

And I thought zeovit blue bottles were expensive........what's in there, cocaine?
It's due to import and manufacturing restrictions and difficulties mainly and the cost of working through red tape in Australia, only 50 sets can be made at a time lol if this changes the price should come down hopefully haha

I can 100% guarantee there's nothing like this on the market and those bottles will last me nearly a year so, it's not actually super expensive. Just a bit hit each time

BigJohnny

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's due to import and manufacturing restrictions and difficulties mainly and the cost of working through red tape in Australia, only 50 sets can be made at a time lol if this changes the price should come down hopefully haha

I can 100% guarantee there's nothing like this on the market and those bottles will last me nearly a year so, it's not actually super expensive. Just a bit hit each time

Where's it being imported from?

100% guarantee? Not if you don't know what's in it lol

It better be good ; )

But definitely much more tolerable if lasts a year

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where's it being imported from?
100% guarantee? Not if you don't know what's in it lol

It better be good ; )
But definitely much more tolerable if lasts a year
haha I can't give away things like that, not my info to share lol but I can 100% guarantee there's nothing like it on the market though ;)

From the tanks I've seen using it as "beta" testing lol it's pretty darn amazing! I'll be keeping everyone updated though!

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope haha

Well it's good it's not the most common stuff then, at least it's something new! If it's none of those I have no choice but to assume it's ground up LPS

I'm glad Andrews tanks been looking good too! How's he doing? He's been quiet on the boards

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it's good it's not the most common stuff then, at least it's something new! If it's none of those I have no choice but to assume it's ground up LPS

I'm glad Andrews tanks been looking good too! How's he doing? He's been quiet on the boards
Definitely not the common stuff but you can buy all that too lol I'm dosing their aminos, vitamins and trace mixes too :) too many nematodes I think in just ground lps haha

He's good :) Really cracking along with the tank :) Join the Coral Essentials Support Group on facebook as he posts there with his usual cheek constantly haha

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely not the common stuff but you can buy all that too lol I'm dosing their aminos, vitamins and trace mixes too :) too many nematodes I think in just ground lps haha

He's good :) Really cracking along with the tank :) Join the Coral Essentials Support Group on facebook as he posts there with his usual cheek constantly haha

Ah glad he's getting on well. Last I heard he was moping a bit due to a mild crash. $300 for those bottles sound rough, seems like an Au thing unfortunately. I can't find a site to buy directly but I see the price at around $18/bottle U.S., non rush shipping couldn't be that bad unless it's super perishable. Hopefully that gets sorted out for you guys. Or you can get deer park to buy in bulk :D

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back