Wrangy's Reef Dungeon (Waterbox 170)

Maxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unless they allow only one fish of non native species, that argument doesnt really hold over well.

Nice try lumping grandma's and American's in with drug dealers....

Everyone knows drug dealers use metric. Grams and kilo's are the normal standard of measurement for drug dealers.
We all watched Miami Vice as kids and learned this.
Sheena Easton was even on several episodes as well....probably where the drug dealers got introduced to the metric system in the first place! And since Australia was originally a British colony, she might as well be Australian.
Nice try GBR South.....I'm watching you.

Playtime's over....
Playtime.GIF

Maxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember that video. The Roo was attacking his dog IIRC.
That's a bold move for sure...going hands on with a Kangaroo.
Hat tip to Ozzie Man there.
Probably hit him with a Standard right cross which is why the Roo was stunned.
If he got hit with a metric punch, it probably would have smiled and the fight would have been on.

GBRsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember that video. The Roo was attacking his dog IIRC.
That's a bold move for sure...going hands on with a Kangaroo.
Hat tip to Ozzie Man there.
Probably hit him with a Standard right cross which is why the Roo was stunned.
If he got hit with a metric punch, it probably would have smiled and the fight would have been on.

I have to agree that it wasn’t a metric punch. The Roo only recoiled a foot, not a metre.;)

Fish E

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, Fiji mud so you get some small stones, rare bit of plastic and other little pieces of stuff but it's all natural from the ocean and because I remove the larger stuff with a sock I'm not worried about adding it to the tank at all :)
You included bits of plastic with the generalized statement that it's all natural from the ocean. It's sad that with the state of the oceans today your statement is true. Great thread btw!

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You included bits of plastic with the generalized statement that it's all natural from the ocean. It's sad that with the state of the oceans today your statement is true. Great thread btw!
I couldn't agree more, it's a sad reflection on humanity when a product coming from an entirely natural source has trash in it :(
Thanks for the compliment though! :D

Janci

Staghorns will prevail
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And we were released into the tank with the big fish yesterday! Happy and swimming around today and eating flake too!! :D

Great fish.
Aren't your corals looking a little too white? Or is this just the whites from the video?

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good!
Definitely a happy new member of the tank! He's really getting along with everyone and I think enjoys the comfort of the larger fish too!

Great fish.
Aren't your corals looking a little too white? Or is this just the whites from the video?
Thanks Jan :) Few posts back I spoke about having super low nutrients haha the corals looks so white mostly because of the camera but they're also really pale because there are no nutrients in the tank lol I've got some Coral Essentials products to bring them up to a reasonable level though :) should see a pretty immediate turn around

Janci

Staghorns will prevail
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Jan :) Few posts back I spoke about having super low nutrients haha the corals looks so white mostly because of the camera but they're also really pale because there are no nutrients in the tank lol I've got some Coral Essentials products to bring them up to a reasonable level though :) should see a pretty immediate turn around

That would be the ultimate Coral Essential test.
I am looking forward to your results.

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That would be the ultimate Coral Essential test.
I am looking forward to your results.
I'm keen to get some more colours and growth happening rather than starving corals haha I'm also going to lower the amount of white light in the tank too as during the tank it's too white for my liking haha

GBRsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You sir are a man of many interests. I have no idea what that is or what you do with it. If it’s edible, please take a video of you eating one.

You might know them as peppers. And if he eats one he'll look like an F-111 with the afterburners on! ;Hilarious

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You sir are a man of many interests. I have no idea what that is or what you do with it. If it’s edible, please take a video of you eating one.
haha I have to keep my crazy brain overloaded with many things! They're little soil pellets and there's a seed in each one, I've found germination rates the best when using these haha The little "containment cell" haha is just to keep humidity high and there's a heat mat underneath because chillies need plenty of heat haha
The peppers I'm growing this season are:
- Yellow Carolina Reaper
- Orange Bleeder
- Pink Joker
- Habanada

I have seeds for about 30-50 different varieties but due to the limited balcony space about 4 plants will be my max haha

You might know them as peppers. And if he eats one he'll look like an F-111 with the afterburners on! ;Hilarious
I'll send you some and we can do an airshow together ;Hilarious

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 32 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back