OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Big boy filtration order has been placed! These guys are a newish company here in Aus but I've heard great things about them so I'll be keen to see how they go!!

RO_Order.jpg

Reefing ain't cheap here :( haha

Keenan

TCMAS Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man has this build moved quickly! Looking really great, Wrangy. That scape is wicked and will look awesome with a bunch of sticks growing on it!

Gaming station also looks nice. Is that a mid-tower case? What brand? Everything looks super clean!

Witcher 3 is one of my top 3 favorites of all time :)

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is going to be one awesome tank. The butterflies and angels will be spectacular.

Nice choice on the Razer gear. That's what I used back when I had a PC. I'm on an ASUS laptop right now, mostly WoW for computer games and I have an Xbox I play with some friends I've made over the years. I'd love to build a PC but I've been out of it for so long I wouldn't know where to start.

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would do that but since I'm looking at a huge tank it will be a while before I can afford it
I feel you on that! haha I was lucky enough to get this tank haha everything just came together amazingly!

Man has this build moved quickly! Looking really great, Wrangy. That scape is wicked and will look awesome with a bunch of sticks growing on it!

Gaming station also looks nice. Is that a mid-tower case? What brand? Everything looks super clean!

Witcher 3 is one of my top 3 favorites of all time :)
Thanks man! I'm really keen on the scape too, will allow for a lot of swimming room for some of the larger butterflies :D especially once it's packed with sticks too!!

I have to have my gaming station haha it's a mini-itx build (I love small builds) and it's a NZXT Manta case (one of the coolest!). I want to make some upgrades but I spent the money on the tank hahaha

It's a gorgeous game isn't it, I love it!

Oh also that is one serious book case lol. Does she have a guess on how many total books she’s read?
I'll ask her tonight but easily in the thousands haha Georgia is a super avid reader and demolishes books! She works in the most renowned bookstore here in Aus and has the most incredible memory and knowledge on books, it's as impressive as it is scary haha

This is going to be one awesome tank. The butterflies and angels will be spectacular.

Nice choice on the Razer gear. That's what I used back when I had a PC. I'm on an ASUS laptop right now, mostly WoW for computer games and I have an Xbox I play with some friends I've made over the years. I'd love to build a PC but I've been out of it for so long I wouldn't know where to start.
Thanks mate! :) I'm looking forward to it!

Razer have a special place in my heart as they're the only company who has ever made a dedicated left handed mouse (one I used for 10 years) so they get all my money when it comes to peripherals now :) and they make amazing stuff, I love the Huntsman! It's so over the top but that's what I like haha. We have a PS4 I play occasionally for games that are only on PS4 but everything is PC otherwise. If you ever want to get serious about doing a PC build don't be shy to post questions here or even message me! I'd be only too happy to help out :D

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay so it looks like this build is going to just be an EcoTech sponsored build haha it's all pretty much being run by EcoTech, especially once I have the Radions and the ReefLink and once I've added a third MP40 later on down the track haha. I was looking at some AWC gear and I'm going to be holding it off until the EcoTech Versa has come out and there's more info on them because if there's one thing I like, it's having the simplicity of running things uniformly!

So I'm keen to find out what the go with the Versa's will be :D

GBRsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh boy this is exciting! It all looks so nice! The construction and materials are really solid and feel really sturdy and well made! (I might try for a brand deal with all this haha)
20191018_170552.jpg

Interested to see how this goes for you. I plan on buying from them too. So keep us posted.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 123 58.9%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 75 35.9%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 62 29.7%
Back