OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good, but there are a lot of fish missing... ;)
I know haha it's so hard at the moment! We had the first RVS fish shipment come in about 2 weeks ago after pretty much 6 months of no fish being imported from them, it's been slim pickings haha now things are opening up again, hopefully the fish will start to fill out!

Awesome fish selection, and I know I've said it before but absolutely love the aquascape. Well done man!
Thanks mate! I just wish the fuzz on the rocks would leave me alone haha but I'm a patient man so hopefully soon! lol I think the scape will be even better once I start adding corals! haha

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So Georgia's best friend (the very same one she was picking on me with about my yt channel lol) created this awesome banner for me haha so I'll be using it where I can haha

Dom Banner.png

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good!!!
Thanks man!

Tanks looking great, I've been gone for a while. I thought for sure it'd be overflowing with coral by now, pitter patter!
I blame covid haha and this fuzz haha while it doesn't seem to bother the corals too much I don't really want to grow corals in it haha

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally!!!!!!

Video and tank look great Dom!
The little Flameback was trying soooo hard to be the center of attention!
He is always competing with the big fish to be the centre of attention! Such a great little fish!

Here's another video too haha this time a little more of the tank!

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As always, it's a case of continual improvements! The nutrient dosing, water changes, and rock scrubbing really appears to be finally have a solid effect on my fluff problems haha soon we shall be blooming with corals and fish again!! The clarity I am getting in this tank still really surprises me!
20201025_183911.jpg

And another short video because why not!

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clarity in that tank has gone from 720 to 1080! Great success!
I think that's the biggest thing about this tank, the level of clarity I'm getting I've never seen and barely ever seen in other peoples tanks (not to brag or anything haha). I'm really happy about that. I can't wait for the fuzz to go away so I can use an ATO again because the socks can fill so quickly that I've been hand topping the tank twice a day haha

sam.veilleux30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did my very first Triton test on the tank. Everything came back pretty much perfect! Iodine a little low and nutrient sweet *** all haha will start some iodine dosing and keep up the nutrients!
Seem like you did 2 triton on the same day!
Not too expensive for you?

Or maybe just a double post lol

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 58 49.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 64 54.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • None.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.7%
Back