WrasseTastic wonderland restart post 488

Status
Not open for further replies.

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some more Marco
4E16B2A6-B8BB-48F4-B162-65BB70A5EDBF.png
I love Marco rock ... to bad they were to busy to ever answer my repeated inquiries about purchasing wholesale for my business

OP
OP
Crabby48

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats heck of flow
I have a nice place to nestle that sweet thing down soon

I love Marco rock ... to bad they were to busy to ever answer my repeated inquiries about purchasing wholesale for my business
That is a shame! Makes me not want to use it but the price I’m paying can’t be beat Don’t like businesses like that

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They did the same thing to me before I built my last tank just looking for info on some rocks. Didn't even bother with my waterbox....

nbooks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we get the size? Curious minds. I apologize if you have already said
72x24x20 220 gallon with dual corner overflows (setup as herbie). Appears to be a marineland, not my ideal tank but the equipment list is well worth it.

been pretty inspired by the japanese/bonsai/lifted reef look lately. have an idea to have some nice included caves.

OP
OP
Crabby48

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
72x24x20 220 gallon with dual corner overflows (setup as herbie). Appears to be a marineland, not my ideal tank but the equipment list is well worth it.

been pretty inspired by the japanese/bonsai/lifted reef look lately. have an idea to have some nice included caves.
Ideal is hard to find without custom. Something is always not ideal. It will be a nice tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.9%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 71 42.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%

Back