OP
Crabby48

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have a beautiful tank!! And some rather rare wrasses in there, I’m jealous. I really do need to up my wrasse game when it comes to the final wrasse.
Thank you. It went horribly first time stocking for a few reason. When I restarted stocking it was perfect timing to grab a bunch of great wrasse. Pure luck but I’ll take it.

OP
OP
Crabby48

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is an element of luck in every aspect of life for sure. The thing with luck is with experience we modify our odds of being lucky with actions taken due to the lessons learned from “bad” luck. You have the merit badge t-shirt for wrasse and salt water reefing. You may not know it all but with how you approach it studying researching networking I think you tip the scales to being heavy on getting lucky . Now take the compliment b4 I put on a Toolbelt and drive to Jersey ‍
Ha I just do what Corey said to do then you telling me to go bigger.
You promising to wear your tool belt? You know you look way better with it then Rich does in a tool belt. Meow

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha I just do what Corey said to do then you telling me to go bigger.
You promising to wear your tool belt? You know you look way better with it then Rich does in a tool belt. Meow
unnamed.jpg

nbooks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sigh, well my tank is delayed...again.

Absolutely fish actually had a large selection of wrasses last weekend when i was there so it might be time to get the qt up and running...see how many i can do at once in a 40b lol

cant wait to see that kuiters!

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Absolutely fish actually had a large selection of wrasses last weekend when i was there so it might be time to get the qt up and running...see how many i can do at once in a 40b lol

That’s a shame, what size tank is it?

Also, I bet you could do atleast 3 at a time!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crabby48

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Such a bummer. I agree 3-4 I wouldn’t worry much. Give plenty of hiding spots for all. short term fares are ok it’s long term. Pick females and smaller if possible

Share pictures

who do we sue Don? Putting you Rich and I in digital form

Looks like Rich in middle. He always in the middle
just started my thread :)
Link?!?!

OP
OP
Crabby48

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Added sand to 20 gallon and Swapped a rock with one from my Red Sea for pods. Did 5 gallon water change and even cleaned the front glass. Will be Kuiter’s home to settle in and observe for awhile. Can’t risk her going in chaotic tank or risk others if she brings in some nasty.

She is on her way. Dropped off at 7:13 and left at 7:52. Say I’m excited is an understatement
1C859124-50AD-43D7-9166-A2A7F506F735.png

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Added sand to 20 gallon and Swapped a rock with one from my Red Sea for pods. Did 5 gallon water change and even cleaned the front glass. Will be Kuiter’s home to settle in and observe for awhile. Can’t risk her going in chaotic tank or risk others if she brings in some nasty.

She is on her way. Dropped off at 7:13 and left at 7:52. Say I’m excited is an understatement
1C859124-50AD-43D7-9166-A2A7F506F735.png
Where did you order from that is in west palm? That’s an hour and a bit from my house in Stuart.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you working. If so it sounds like a perfect day
Some of the fish they have on their site are fish I wouldn’t even dream of having. Certainly a good place to go for rare fish though haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 58 85.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.4%
Back