• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB 10 foot tank 300-400 gal (120x24x24 or so)

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well,

I’m looking for someone selling a used acrylic setup. I’m not really in a hurry, but I’d like a ten foot tank. Glass is OK if lightly used but I’d prefer acrylic for a used tank.

I’m pretty much trying to ball on a budget as always, I discovered I already have the lights I need and much of the equipment. I’ll need a larger skimmer as well, and plan to build my own stand (or, have @HotRockTarBaby and company handle it because I can’t build squat)

Anyone know of anyone in your local groups or anywhere that wants to move this stuff for real cheap? Or how to acquire one without breaking the bank?

My wife gave me the OK to rebuild after my house disaster last February that wiped out my wrasse and angel tanks, devastating me. I’m still not back to stocking my 180 gal tang tank yet but I’m trying!

Thoughts?

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why acrylic instead of glass?
Easier to move and more reliable— less likely to leak. I hate that acrylic scratches easily but don’t know how I would get a ten foot glass tank to my basement!

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump! Anyone?

Could use some connections! :)

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 32 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back