• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB: 30-45 gallon all in one used setup

Treefer32

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With working from home, I'm looking for a used (but in good condition) 30-45 gallon all in one setup including stand, lights, filtration for my home office. I can supply rocks and livestock.

Taiko713

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I breaking down a 30 gal starphire glass rimless tank with wooden stand. Center over flow. I'd provide a choice of sumps (1 is glass and the other acrylic). 1 - Reef Octopus 110 INT protein skimmer. Return pump (would have to check which is in there). I have different wavemakers you could pick from, from standard Koralia, Hydor or Tunze 6155 with controllers, AI Hydra 26 HD x2 with brackets and an older black APEX with the several controller boxes, 1 Tunze 3155 Osmolator, 2 Bulk Reef Supply dosing pumps and I'd gladly throw in the ex if I could fit her in the box.

DM me if you have questions or would like detailed pics.

Shipping would be from Miami

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 141 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back