WTB a few pounds of nice live rock

mjw011689

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, looking at getting back in after a long time away from the hobby. For now I’m starting with just a 5 gallon nano for some corals and I’m in need of some live rock. I’m looking for fully cured rock and I’m looking for some nicer pieces preferably on the porous side. So many of the stores just carry dense round rocks that don’t look good in my opinion.

anyways, looking for anywhere between 3-5 pounds, probably more in one piece, and maybe some rubble as well

IzzysPop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, looking at getting back in after a long time away from the hobby. For now I’m starting with just a 5 gallon nano for some corals and I’m in need of some live rock. I’m looking for fully cured rock and I’m looking for some nicer pieces preferably on the porous side. So many of the stores just carry dense round rocks that don’t look good in my opinion.

anyways, looking for anywhere between 3-5 pounds, probably more in one piece, and maybe some rubble as well
my rock is not alive anymore, but I have around 80 pounds of Caribsea Life Rock that you could come pick through.
I also have some heaters/thermostats, refractometer, water jugs, skimmer (old but still works), UV, doser and a sump if interested in anything.
Let me know.

noonelikesadrytang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a few pieces of ocean rock from @LRT about a year ago. He might have some available still.

my rock is not alive anymore, but I have around 80 pounds of Caribsea Life Rock that you could come pick through.
I also have some heaters/thermostats, refractometer, water jugs, skimmer (old but still works), UV, doser and a sump if interested in anything.
Let me know.
This sounds a lot like a broken down tank. Sorry to hear that, Jason.

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm wife has claimed all the small pieces I have left. Didnt really want to part with anymore but you could break some bigger ones up if need be.

IzzysPop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a few pieces of ocean rock from @LRT about a year ago. He might have some available still.

This sounds a lot like a broken down tank. Sorry to hear that, Jason.
It is a broken-down tank, sir... you nailed it :) I went on vacation, did everything I could to ensure the tank would be fine and of course, my brand new battery backup failed and my mother-in-law walked into a lot of death and destruction one day. Sucks A LOT.

OP
OP
M

mjw011689

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Izzy, I’m way up in deer valley area so queen creek is way out there for me. I was able to get a few pounds of rock from someone close by, so I’m all set on rock now

Back