• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB AI Prime hanging kit

Reefer Optima

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, looking for 2 hanging kits for AI Prime HD's. I bought the Primes on here & the seller told me it came with the hanging kit but all they included was the mounting bracket that attaches to the light fixture itself & no other parts of the kit. The picture is what I have but two Primes. I need the rest of the hardware. If anyone has the parts they would sell or a suggestion I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

20200408_181654.jpg

ROX'S REEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, looking for 2 hanging kits for AI Prime HD's. I bought the Primes on here & the seller told me it came with the hanging kit but all they included was the mounting bracket that attaches to the light fixture itself & no other parts of the kit. The picture is what I have but two Primes. I need the rest of the hardware. If anyone has the parts they would sell or a suggestion I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

20200408_181654.jpg
I think I have will let you know later.

Back