• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Aqua UV 25w+

kput

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As title states, wanting a used aquaUV Sterilizer, 25w or larger. Not wanting to spend a ton. Can need a new bulb, but I'd like something that I don't have to replace the sleeve on.

Thanks!

OP
OP
kput

kput

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. Still looking. Would consider comparable wattage, high end sterilizers like the AquaUV.

kados

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I have a 25 watt Pentair brand new with mounting brackets if you're still in the market. It's not the cheapest unit but I can work on the price.

leroy_jenkinz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I have a 25 watt Pentair brand new with mounting brackets if you're still in the market. It's not the cheapest unit but I can work on the price.
not my thread and apologize to OP but if you still have this @los kados can you pm your asking price shipped to 29486

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 43 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 47 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • None.

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.1%
Back