• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB ATI 4 or 6 bulb 24" Sunpower T5 fixture

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm rethinking my lighting now and think I want to swap out my Aquatic Life Hybrid 36" fixture for a 24" ATI Sunpower (since I already have 2x reefbrite 24" XHO bars to put on it). It'll make things a little dimmer for 6" on each end, but that's ok, I can just put lower light coral there.

Please PM if you have a 4 or 6 bulb, 24" Sunpower fixture you'd like to get rid of. Prefer non-dimmable.

Thanks!

Ba19

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 24 inch ATI power module I am selling. Works perfect
ATI Power module (LED housings have some discoloration & small chips with the LED reflectors, can get replacement from ATI). I never bothered to as they work fine. Light has 3 new fans with less than 4 months of use and will come with a brand new fan as a backup. Also included is the cable for laptop programming. $400.00 ( retails over $1000.00 new)

OP
OP
Waboss

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have a 24 inch ATI power module I am selling. Works perfect
ATI Power module (LED housings have some discoloration & small chips with the LED reflectors, can get replacement from ATI). I never bothered to as they work fine. Light has 3 new fans with less than 4 months of use and will come with a brand new fan as a backup. Also included is the cable for laptop programming. $400.00 ( retails over $1000.00 new)
PM'd :)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 109 87.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back