• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB BKChem Acros

CCauthers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been looking for some of their a. speciosa-like pieces, but can't seem to find any for sale. Does anyone have decent size frags, preferably local pickup near Dutchess County, NY?

NeverlosT

SPS nut
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A little birdy told me that there Malaysia had been closed but that shipments would resume in the next few weeks. So maybe sit tight and avoid paying $1500 for a frag that may cost much less shortly?

Or not, just wanted to let you know what I'd heard from a large aquaculture/chop shop.

OP
OP
CCauthers

CCauthers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats what I've heard from the LFS I work at, but I was hoping someone on here would have some and not gouge me ;)

NeverlosT

SPS nut
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm afraid the terms "malaysian speciosa" and "not gouge" are not found in the same place these days lol

But if you find someone, let me know, I want in on that action too! good luck!

OP
OP
CCauthers

CCauthers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm afraid the terms "malaysian speciosa" and "not gouge" are not found in the same place these days lol

But if you find someone, let me know, I want in on that action too! good luck!
That's for sure :p . The hunt continues

Coral4coral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been looking for some of their a. speciosa-like pieces, but can't seem to find any for sale. Does anyone have decent size frags, preferably local pickup near Dutchess County, NY?
I know this is old but I have a small piece I’m getting rid of

Back